New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Depends, if it's a subdivision and the homeowners association allows it, ok lang. Dami kong kaibigan kahit taga AAV nagpapark pa rin sa labas. Wala naman silang napeperwisyo.

But parking on the streets of downtown Manila is a different story. Not only do you cause incovnenience to others, but you also expose your car to greater risk.
    Nagkaka-asaran na rin diyan sa AAV, dahil sa street parking...

Kung sa main road na malapad ang kalye (Acacia, Madrigal, University Ave et al),- okay lang, pero may nagro-ronda pa rin...

Pero sa mga makikitid nilang kalye,- susubukan pa rin ang pasensiya mo.....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

25.9K:branch:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    di na tayo mga bata pa para malaman kung ano ang tama o sa mali kapag ginawang parking slot ang kalye. ang kayle ay ginawa para madaan ng motorista at pedestrian. yan ang tama... Ang mali dito ay kapag ang motorista ay napeperwisyo na sya sa daloy ng trapiko lalo lalo na kapag naging double parking pa. ang pedestrian naman napeperwisyo ito pag umikot pa ng ilang metro para makatawid sa kabilang kayle kasi yung pagitan ng dalawang o higit pang sasakyan ay di nya madaan ito. No offense sa walang sariling parking slot lalo na kung guilty pa ah. Haha

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my house has only a garage fit for one car..... i have two cars.... i am renting another garage para dun sa isa.
    madaming ganyan sa amin..... 3 pa ang oto.... eh ang garages namin ay pang isa lang (townhouse type).

sa aava..... may problema na ring ganyan ngayon.... try to pass by san bernardino, caliraya, maria christina, agno streets.... lahat nasa kalsada na.

kila ermats (luzon drive), may tigisang allocation.... pero may mga residents din na 3 ang oto, so sa kalye na din nakaparada.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Look first for a space/garage I can rent. How much would be considerably and reasonably fair it will cost? Let say, per month?

Sent from my Starmobile UP+ using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Parking is such a problem here in the metro. In our place here in Scout area, sobrang hassle yung mga kapitbahay namin since sa kalye talaga nakapark.

I have no choice but to bring the rest of the vehicles in our place in Bulacan, so if i need other car, uwi dun and palit ng auto or ask the driver to bring it here sa QC. At least our newly completed garage there can accommodate 12 vehicles. 😀
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1426509880424.jpg  

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Depends, if it's a subdivision and the homeowners association allows it, ok lang. Dami kong kaibigan kahit taga AAV nagpapark pa rin sa labas. Wala naman silang napeperwisyo.

But parking on the streets of downtown Manila is a different story. Not only do you cause incovnenience to others, but you also expose your car to greater risk.
    I agree with you, sir jut703. I have friends in AAV and know somebody in Bel Air and in big subdivisions, lahat sila, kahit anong laki ng bahay, may nakapark padin sa road.

But the ones parking along a busy street, yan ang nakaka inis.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    May nakita nga ako sa tondo dati, yung tsikot nakaparada sa kalye, & binakuran ng kawayan para daw di akyatin ng mga batang makukulit.......

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    Parking is such a problem here in the metro. In our place here in Scout area, sobrang hassle yung mga kapitbahay namin since sa kalye talaga nakapark.

I have no choice but to bring the rest of the vehicles in our place in Bulacan, so if i need other car, uwi dun and palit ng auto or ask the driver to bring it here sa QC. At least our newly completed garage there can accommodate 12 vehicles. 😀
    Puwede bang makiparada riyan ha bro?...

Ganda naman ng Accent CRDi.....

Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    May nakita nga ako sa tondo dati, yung tsikot nakaparada sa kalye, & binakuran ng kawayan para daw di akyatin ng mga batang makukulit.......
    Itumba ang kawayan para hindi makaharang!!!.... :hysterical:

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.0K:poop:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by rodetor View Post
    Look first for a space/garage I can rent. How much would be considerably and reasonably fair it will cost? Let say, per month?
    if you're asking what's the fair price rates of parking slot/month in mla, i think its about 4k to 5k & 2k to 3k for downtown & uptown areas respectively

Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    I agree with you, sir jut703. I have friends in AAV and know somebody in Bel Air and in big subdivisions, lahat sila, kahit anong laki ng bahay, may nakapark padin sa road.

you mentioned a well-know subdivision like BAV (bel air village) that they do parked on the road, are referring to public roads or privately owned roads by BAV ?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rodetor View Post
    if you're asking what's the fair price rates of parking slot/month in mla, i think its about 4k to 5k & 2k to 3k for downtown & uptown areas respectively

Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post

you mentioned a well-know subdivision like BAV (bel air village) that they do parked on the road, are referring to public roads or privately owned roads by BAV ?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    when a person buys a lot in a subdivision he is not just paying for the land in his lot, he is also paying for the land used for the roads and sidewalks, its paving and drainage systems, and other amenities in the subdivision. so in fact the homeowners are the owners of the road, they paid for it. if the homeowners allow street parking then that is their business. no matter what taxes go into maintaining the road that the city government has appropriated as public road this does not diminish the fact that the homeowners paid for that land. maintenance of the road, imho, is what the government has to pay for the privilege (some say "right") to use a road originally intended for private use only. if the government insists on removing the homeowners rights to decide then the government must refund the cost the homeowners originally paid for the land and improvements (road paving, sidewalks, drainage) adjusted to inflation. bilihin muna ng gobyerno bago siya maghari sa lupa na binayaran na ng ibang tao.

ngayon kung nakikidaan ka lang dun sa subdivision na yun at di ka naman dun nakatira, e palagay ko e wala ka karapatan magreklamo.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast