New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Its a ticking timebomb-i mean the psychological war and war of words (rhetoric or "word" ward 3) between states with different ideologies, with different beliefs, culture, and values. Pwedeng pagsimulan ng world war III. The cost of going to war is enourmous-tignan nyo na lang si Olmert ng Israel whose under pressure to resign for mishandling the war with Hezbollahs.

Frankly, I think wars will originate from the need of mankind to survive-will originate from fighting for precious resource (water, land, oil, etc). Remember that these resources will not last forever.

Kaya nga mapapansin nyo may mga military build up ang mga countries lately-defense shield of US, improved missile capabilities for Russia (plus China, Nokor, Iran, India, Pakistan). They know things beforehand than we do. Wala namang imminent need to go to war (except in Iraq) but why are countries eager to build them up?

Just my 2cents.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    d pa din tayo peak sa science.

I read in Australia na nag-experiment sila ng teleporation. I believe they
    successfully teleported a laser beam.

Imagine the possibilities. If they continue and successfully transfer a solid material. d na kelangan ng fedex or shipping hehehe. It will diminish our
    dependence on oil, therefore, less likely to have WW3. Dont u think?
    ...burglary as we know it will change!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanren View Post
    Its a ticking timebomb-i mean the psychological war and war of words (rhetoric or "word" ward 3) between states with different ideologies, with different beliefs, culture, and values. Pwedeng pagsimulan ng world war III. The cost of going to war is enourmous-tignan nyo na lang si Olmert ng Israel whose under pressure to resign for mishandling the war with Hezbollahs.

Frankly, I think wars will originate from the need of mankind to survive-will originate from fighting for precious resource (water, land, oil, etc). Remember that these resources will not last forever.

Kaya nga mapapansin nyo may mga military build up ang mga countries lately-defense shield of US, improved missile capabilities for Russia (plus China, Nokor, Iran, India, Pakistan). They know things beforehand than we do. Wala namang imminent need to go to war (except in Iraq) but why are countries eager to build them up?

Just my 2cents.

The job of world leaders is to keep their people happy.

In order to keep their people happy, world leaders have to spoil their people. Free this, free that, subsidized this, subsidized that. Maintain a domestic climate where capitalists can create jobs so people will have work and wont be tambay.

World leaders work towards keeping their own domestic climates stable.

But in the process of doing that, there's an effect -- they can destabilize somebody elses domestic climate.

Like a leader has to make sure his people will always have a steady supply of oil coz his people love driving SUVs.

So he has to secure oil supplies for his people. Even if it means bombing another country back into the stone age.

In the process of keeping his people happy, other people have to suffer.

World leaders realize what other world leaders can and will do to protect their people and keep them happy. Hence everyone's drive to stockpile weapons.
    Last edited by uls; May 8th, 2007 at 06:20 PM.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    C&C Generals to ah..US vs China vs GLA..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ---------------

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
world war III