New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    do disrespect, but i think both shoes are ugly. plus, i don't have anything in my closet to match either shoes.

i certainly wouldn't pay $395 even for both of them.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Parang kay Boy Abunda lang bagay yung design.......

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    i know you didnt ask for opinion on how those look.. but i think its so freaking tacky!! with the gucci logo plastered all over. its like your kisssing francois pinault's ass.

buy gucci for what its good at... leather goods! those are not even leather.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by missZ View Post
    di pede!! yan yung talagang ride nya. yung ibang sasakyan, kotse nila mama,
    papa, ate , at ni kuya.
    well, dont know abt. ya guys..but ya those are all my cars, i dont live with my parents and brothers..and i am proud of that..i worked my butt off as a nuclear med tech..

anyway, everyone is entitled to your opinions and thoughts..i understand that..i like collectin shoes..got too few many shoes mostly designer shoes and some Jordans..especially cars, still drive the civic coupe and Legend for every day work..my wife drove the TL AND IS 300..sorry abt. the RSX..been sold lately..(still have to change the list of cars) and lastly X5.we only drive it occasionally, mostly on winter season..

and about the shoes..i know its insane..and kinda gay lookin..but still a lil bit interested after all the comments..anyway ,its cool !..sometimes you still have to think twice and decide what you're gettin and maybe regret at the last minute..but yes, ya still can return it anytime especially when buyin it at Nordstrom..

but thanks again, for some sarcastic comments..PEACE..

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1n1ta View Post
    gusto lang nya pakita yung shoes. kayo naman.

im not being a show off here..like the rides..when i first sign up here. yes. i know ,most car club forum typically asked ya . what's your rides? so ya just answer it and put all your rides..what's the point of being asked what cars do you have?

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by missZ View Post
    di pede!! yan yung talagang ride nya. yung ibang sasakyan, kotse nila mama,
    papa, ate , at ni kuya.

thanks for the link though. ..anyway,,ya right! dont live with parents like most filipinos do here..and im not one o' those whom parents bought their cars..

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Parang kay Boy Abunda lang bagay yung design.......
    LOL!!!EXACTLY!

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    [QUOTE=spiff;772059]i know you didnt ask for opinion on how those look.. but i think its so freaking tacky!! with the gucci logo plastered all over. its like your kisssing francois pinault's ass.

buy gucci for what its good at... leather goods! those are not even leather.[/QUOTE

the white one is! but the gray one is not...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    No disrespect but if those shoes had any other brand stamped on it the shoe would be $20-$50. But because it has a Gucci it's $395, where is it made? China? India? For that price it better be made in Italy since the design isn't worth $395. You really think Gucci needs anymore of your money?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    if you dont mind my asking sir, what does a nuclear med tech do?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
wonderin  how much are these in P.I.?