New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by doubletap View Post
    I watched a rerun of this episode just tonight via Sine Totoo. Lolo Jan's story is inspiring and a personal gut check.

Claire Lee, the one who wrote the letter to Wish Ko Lang, posted a copy of the letter in her blog (clairelee.multiply.com/journal/item/2/Wish_Ko_Lang_Letter)

Lolo Jan lost his son and daughter in law in a vehicular accident (this fact was not mentioned in the episode) that is why he had to take care of his granddaughters.

Lolo Jan, thank you for being an inspiration.
    ^^ Nakakaantig naman ng damdamin ito. Napanood ko rin ito.

Marami ng natulungan ang "Wish Ko Lang". Kaso madalas, iniiwasan ko na manood. Nakakaiyak kasi yung mga episodes nila.......

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    di ko napanood ang episoede,
    pero just reading this thread touches me,

these are the people that deserve the care and help of everyone, hindi yong mga patay gutom na ayaw gumalaw.

hope I can help in a little way, I salute to this respectable man

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    di ko napanood ang episoede,
    pero just reading this thread touches me,

these are the people that deserve the care and help of everyone, hindi yong mga patay gutom na ayaw gumalaw.

hope I can help in a little way, I salute to this respectable man

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Youtube clips on Lolo Jan's Story:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIWzWTuKQcc"]YouTube - Sine Totoo presents Wish Ko Lang! (1/4) VERY INSPIRING![/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKvX45PncME&feature=related"]YouTube - Sine Totoo presents Wish Ko Lang! (2/4) VERY INSPIRING![/ame]

Please watch tsikoteers. Very inspiring.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Wish Kolang Story - Lolo Jan Pabilona