New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Apparently you do.

Come on..... every other sentence you write has crush in it. Its unhealthy already. Just goes to show youre not even trying. Your past year has been a non stop litany of crush this and that...

We get it. He is perfect. No one else compares. No one else is worthy. Doesnt change the fact that there is a vast, unbridgeable, uncrossable chasm that separates you both. For better or for worse... Mr perfect is gone. Accept it. Internalize it. Do something else with the short remainder of your youth.

You wanna move on? Then delete that word from your vocabulary starting now. You want us to help you? You want sympathy? You want understanding? You want healing? Then start with yourself. You cant prop up what keeps wanting to fall down.

Merry xmas Cathy. I really hope you do have a merry one.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by EQAddict; December 18th, 2018 at 10:47 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Cathy, muster all your resolve and call Crush and settle this once and for all...

Then move forward and don't turn around whatever the outcome is... Not worth your time and effort...

You can't live in the past and the what ifs... as LIFE is what happens while you continuously dream about him. You don't want to waste your life... You have to make the right choices as the answers are inside you.

I sincerely pray you find Hope, Peace, Joy and Love this Christmas, for you and your loved ones!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Apparently you do.

You wanna move on? Then delete that word from your vocabulary starting now.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

mag terms na magpapaalala kay Cath kay crush ngaun noche buena

- crushed iced halo halo
    - shakeys thin crush
    - crushpy pata

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Cath, I dare you. Call crush now. Or in the next few days. Ask him. "gusto mo pa ba maging tayo?"

Kung positive ang response eh di good. Kung negative, good din. You got your answer. That will help you.

I dare you. What's keeping you from calling him?

Eto parati ko iniisip: I don't want to get old and think of "what could have beens" better to do it and know the answer than regret for the rest of my life not knowing what could have been if... No what ifs for me. Face the truth. And be liberated.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tino-troll lang kayo ni tita cathy. Why are you sad today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005

Why are you sad today?Why are you sad today?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    mag terms na magpapaalala kay Cath kay crush ngaun noche buena

- crushed iced halo halo
    - shakeys thin crush
    - crushpy pata
    "crush... kill... destroy!"
    kids of the 60s, identify the show this quote was originally used in.
    heh heh.

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    1st time yata ni cathy mabigyan ng attention ng "perfect" guy kaya ganun nalang pang hihinayang nya; and the thought of being rejected (kung sakali tawagan nya or message nya) is just too much for her kaya mas prefer nya yun ganito (ala killing me softly). cathy wag ka magalit, pero ganyan problema ng mga HS. why? because most of them are virgins. akala nila pag di na virgin eh napakalaking kasalanan na, or di na sila mahalagang tao etc. kaya kapit na kapit dun sa naka-una kahit gaano ka kupal or pangit. anyway, sana yun magiging bf more or SO mo eh wag mo ikumpara kay crush, kawawa naman
    naalala ko nun may gusto akong ligawan na friend ko (na develop eh), tapos sinabihan ako ng isang friend namin "jump in your own league". kasi mayaman si gurl, pero yun nagsabi ng jump sakin eh bahay nila kasing laki lang ng kwarto ko O_o
    pero ganyan na ganyan ako noon, halos ilan buwan akong self pity, naisip ko sobrang wala pala ako kwenta kasi iba liga nun friend ko na gusto ko maging gf. ayun single parin sya at pumangit pa lalo

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    1st time yata ni cathy mabigyan ng attention ng "perfect" guy kaya ganun nalang pang hihinayang nya; and the thought of being rejected (kung sakali tawagan nya or message nya) is just too much for her kaya mas prefer nya yun ganito (ala killing me softly). cathy wag ka magalit, pero ganyan problema ng mga HS. why? because most of them are virgins. akala nila pag di na virgin eh napakalaking kasalanan na, or di na sila mahalagang tao etc. kaya kapit na kapit dun sa naka-una kahit gaano ka kupal or pangit. anyway, sana yun magiging bf more or SO mo eh wag mo ikumpara kay crush, kawawa naman
    naalala ko nun may gusto akong ligawan na friend ko (na develop eh), tapos sinabihan ako ng isang friend namin "jump in your own league". kasi mayaman si gurl, pero yun nagsabi ng jump sakin eh bahay nila kasing laki lang ng kwarto ko O_o
    pero ganyan na ganyan ako noon, halos ilan buwan akong self pity, naisip ko sobrang wala pala ako kwenta kasi iba liga nun friend ko na gusto ko maging gf. ayun single parin sya at pumangit pa lalo
    Drama mo naman, bro! Hehehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    Ano ibig mong sabihin? Hinde na......si tita cathy.? Why are you sad today?

Meron collection ng chastity belt si tita noh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast