New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    na receive ko sa email: :D

Last month was my 45th birthday, and I wasn't feeling too hot that morning anyway. I went to breakfast knowing my wife would be pleasant and say Happy Birthday, and probably have a present for me. She didn't even say Good Morning, let alone any Happy Birthday, I thought, Well, that's wives for you. The children will remember. The children came in to breakfast and didn't say a word.

When I started to the office I was feeling pretty low and despondent. As I walked into my office, my secretary, Janet said, Good Morning Boss, Happy Birthday. And I felt a little better, someone had remembered. I worked until noon. Then, Janet knocked on my door and said, You know, it's such a beautiful day outside and it's your birthday, let's go to lunch, just you and me. I said, By George, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's go.

We went to lunch. We didn't go where we normally go. We went out into the country to a little private place. We had two martinis an enjoyed lunch tremendously. On the way back to the office, she said, You know,it's such a beautiful day. We don't need to go back to the office, do we? I said, No, I guess not. She said, Let's go to my apartment. After arriving at her apartment she said, Boss, if you don't mind, I think I'll go into the bedroom and slip into something more comfortable. Sure, I excitedly replied.

She went into the bedroom and, in about six minutes, she came out carrying a big birthday cake, followed by my wife, children, and dozens of our friends. All were singing Happy Birthday...

... and there on the couch I sat...

naked. :oops:
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hahaha!!! funny! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nyak huli he he he he he h eh e :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hehe..

kala ko si sir boybi un eh..:mrgreen:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kiper
    hehe..

kala ko si sir boybi un eh..:mrgreen:
    he he, matagal pa ako mag celebrate ng 45th birthday. tsaka nalang kapag ise-celebrate ko na :mrgreen:
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    :lol::lol::mrgreen: ooppsss hehhe

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    huli ka!! :twisted:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    true to life ba ito? :twisted:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002