New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    IMO:

1. Too much politicking - they're busy with con-ass; they should be working on rehabilitating the typhoon-ravaged areas in the south
    2. Too much corruption - eliminate this and there should be no more budget deficit
    3. Inconsistent policies; changes all the time - investors are always caught by surprise, inconvenienced and frustrated,- result? invest anywhere but not in the Philippines!
    4. Expensive cost of utilities - we have one of the more, if not the most, expensive cost of electricity in the region! Malacanang has not acted on this inspite of the various appeals made by the various industries. Scared away a lot of investors.
    5. Lack of unity / Too much regionalism
    6. Lack of discipline
    7. Too much freedom without responsibility
    8. Everyone who loses an election (or a barangay basketball game) claims that he/she was cheated
    9. No one gives a damn
    10. Too much attention for those people who squat and do not pay their taxes because of item 1 above

PEACE!

:starwars:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    when ur day to day existence is a struggle just to survive and make it to the next day, u dont think about what's good for the country, u think about what's good for u.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisboy View Post
    hopefully pinoys here in the philippines would act on the problem, in our own little way, rather than get out of the country, be somebody else's slave in another country, and laugh at us who stayed in the country.
    i totally agree. hopefully pinoys act on the problems of their society in their own little (or big) way instead of just whining unproductively about how bad it is, or worse, contributing to the problem by acting in the same way as the people they criticize.

if you're one of those people who chooses to be part of the solution, then

if you're the one who complains, yet does nothing to set an example on the country's roads, public places, and voting booths, or attacks the messenger by making idiotic assumptions about why they live out of the country, then

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    because of government misplaced priorities!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GasJunkie View Post
    And when every OFW comes home, would you give them jobs???

:fly:

Edit awww somebody took his lollipop :rofl01:

Edit2 krispy kreme is calling for you.

Edit3 what have you done for our country??? "hoping" excluded.
    i just wish that when OFW's come home, they would spend their hard earned money wisely, and not buy everything that their neighbors have. yes the OFW's do help the economy when they bring in the dollars and buy stuffs. but i think they'll help the country, and themselves more, when they put up business. if only all OFW's would put up businesses... i feel things will be different.

oh yeah, i haven't done much for the country. i am a teacher in 2 colleges.

you, what have you done for the country?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I really feel bad everytime a thread of something like this comes out. 'Guess truth hurts. I guess constructive criticism will be helpful to remind us of what's up , but we need to be more sensitive and positive , otherwise we end up throwing dirt on each others faces .

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    too many to mention....

Pilipinas, may pagasa kpa ba??

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by imprezawrxsti View Post
    we end up throwing dirt on each others faces .
    there... nasagot na yung tanong ng thread starter

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di ba walang natatalo na pinoy?

kapag talo na eh sinasabi eh dinaya....

di ba walang nagkakamaling pinoy?

kahit caught in the act na or me pruweba na against dun sa isa eh deny to the death parin at lulusot at lulusot talaga.....

so kung tama yung dalawang equation na yan na walang natatalo at walang nagkakamali na pinoy.......abah eh dapat pala eh tayo ang pinakamagaling at malamang eh pinakamayaman na nasyon sa buong mundo.... kasi yung mga hapon at aleman eh umaamin kapag natatalo at nagkakamali sila eh....tignan mo, halos galing lahat sa bansa nila ang mga breakthrough sa syensya at teknolohiya....

dalawang puntos lang yang nabanggit ko....pero ewan ko ba, parang me mali sa mentalidad nating mga pinoy...we are too proud of ourselves.....or maybe we just use it as a mask to hide our inadequacies......our pride are too much to accept that there is something wrong around us....and somebody must act on it... but it should not be me.... -->that kind of mentality ba

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats View Post
    too many to mention....

Pilipinas, may pagasa kpa ba??
    Yes I believe so.... but not in our lifetime nor our childrens lifetime.....

maybe in a century or two....

You know, I am an optimistic type of guy....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Why do you think Pinas is lagging behind its ASEAN neighbors?