New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

so you named yourself after an attrorney who could be argued as having been.... in-effectual ?
    or is there something else in that case that you are not disclosing?
    it wasn't really deliberate. at the time when i signed up i just finished watching all of JMs cross examinations on YouTube, and i couldn't think of any handle but his name. I was mesmerized how he reduced to smithereens the experts in Jodie Arias trial. The penalty phase just took January or February this year. It was a hung jury (one juror voted not to impose the death penalty), but the conviction took place sometime in 2008. JM is really not "ineffectual," he has 95% conviction rate. I have a transcript of Estelito Mendoza's cross-examination of Chavit Singson and Emma Lim during Erap's impeachment trial, I saw the video of Justice Cuevas' cross examination of Kim Henares and Conchita Carpio- Morales during CJ Corona's impeachment trial, I read Vicente Francisco's cross examination during the trial of Ferdinand Marcos in the Nalundasan murder case, I saw a long time ago the cross examination of Mark Furhman by F. Lee Bailey in the O.J. Simpson trial and that of Gerry Spence during the mock trial of Lee Harvey Oswald who was the assassin (allegedly, there are so many theories) of JFK BUT their cross examinations dwarf in comparison to Juan Martinez. I've long since shown his videos to my students.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    BTT: coz I am Ur Dream. Either a wet one or a nightmare, you choose.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    ^^^bwahaha. natawa talaga ako bro. ikaw na ang idol ko..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    As the name suggests, newbie regarding cars [emoji28]

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    EQ = Everquest. An old school mmorpg which was the precursor to WoW. Was brutally hardcore and unforgiving. There was no way (at that time) to even remotely 'solo' the game until lvl 60. Ironically I quit about 4 years ago.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    it wasn't really deliberate. at the time when i signed up i just finished watching all of JMs cross examinations on YouTube, and i couldn't think of any handle but his name. I was mesmerized how he reduced to smithereens the experts in Jodie Arias trial. The penalty phase just took January or February this year. It was a hung jury (one juror voted not to impose the death penalty), but the conviction took place sometime in 2008. JM is really not "ineffectual," he has 95% conviction rate. I have a transcript of Estelito Mendoza's cross-examination of Chavit Singson and Emma Lim during Erap's impeachment trial, I saw the video of Justice Cuevas' cross examination of Kim Henares and Conchita Carpio- Morales during CJ Corona's impeachment trial, I read Vicente Francisco's cross examination during the trial of Ferdinand Marcos in the Nalundasan murder case, I saw a long time ago the cross examination of Mark Furhman by F. Lee Bailey in the O.J. Simpson trial and that of Gerry Spence during the mock trial of Lee Harvey Oswald who was the assassin (allegedly, there are so many theories) of JFK BUT their cross examinations dwarf in comparison to Juan Martinez. I've long since shown his videos to my students.
    the nalundasan case! i would have been interested in that... is it true that...? that on his deathbed...?
    wagnalang.. walanasilanglahat..
    heh heh.

i remember ms. lim... "...he was xxx feet away from me..." or something to that effect..

was juan martinez (him, not you) a filipino, or a latin american?

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Clark is the name of my eldest, Kent my youngest. as to the source, no need to expound.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Its my initial and my wife and our anniversary hay corny ko talaga.grin

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JR318 View Post
    Its my initial and my wife and our anniversary hay corny ko talaga.grin
    JR, para kang nagtaya sa lotto...:-D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    JR, para kang nagtaya sa lotto...:-D