New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    If the earth needs to undergo Ice age, then so be it (as if we can do anything when it does, hahaha!). People won't learn. This leds me somehow to believe what i heard in this movie, Guide to galaxy or something like that yung title, that everytime there's an ice age, man starts all over again. hehehehe.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Laser_Ramon View Post
    So I guess my high school teacher back in those days was wrong. Which means that the thinning of our ozone layer is just bullcrap. So the Coal-burning factories during the Industrial Revolution which pumped tonnes of C02 into the air and today's CO2 emmissions has no effect whatsoever on drastic climate change...
    i suppose so. yun teacher mo naman, binasa din nya yan sa dyaryo, books like our parents, and our parent's parents

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    If the earth needs to undergo Ice age, then so be it (as if we can do anything when it does, hahaha!). People won't learn. This leds me somehow to believe what i heard in this movie, Guide to galaxy or something like that yung title, that everytime there's an ice age, man starts all over again. hehehehe.
    yes tingin ko reset ulit. main reason why we have no idea of our past. if humans were believed to have existed millions of years ago accdg. to science. eh bakit we only have history records since late B.C.

I believe the last successful civilization harnessed the power of the light. our civilization naman harnessed the power of electricity. kung ngaun, most countries have nuclear power plants, coal power plants and the like.
    before, most civilizations had pyramids as source of power/energy. that explains the existence of old pyramids in south America, Africa, Asia.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    yes tingin ko reset ulit. main reason why we have no idea of our past. if humans were believed to have existed millions of years ago accdg. to science. eh bakit we only have history records since late B.C.

I believe the last successful civilization harnessed the power of the light. our civilization naman harnessed the power of electricity. kung ngaun, most countries have nuclear power plants, coal power plants and the like.
    before, most civilizations had pyramids as source of power/energy. that explains the existence of old pyramids in south America, Africa, Asia.
    Sir, Are you serious? yung mga pyramids are the powerplants of the past? light power? can you explain further? kung magamit natin ngayun yan eh di napakasarap ng buhay natin ngayon

And yes humans have not existed millions of years ago, or even 200k years ago. neanderthal pa lang meron nun.
    pag pinasukan pa ng religion, lalo lang tayong magkakagulo, hehe.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Alam nyo sa tingin ko kung totoo man ito o Hindi I'm sure makakaisip din tayo kung papano mag survive sa Ice age. Pero kapag nangyari ito sobrang dami talagang mamatay.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Laser_Ramon View Post
    Sir, Are you serious? yung mga pyramids are the powerplants of the past? light power? can you explain further? kung magamit natin ngayun yan eh di napakasarap ng buhay natin ngayon

And yes humans have not existed millions of years ago, or even 200k years ago. neanderthal pa lang meron nun.
    pag pinasukan pa ng religion, lalo lang tayong magkakagulo, hehe.

we're using it as we speak. although downplayed lang kasi we cant control its immense power unlike electricity, controllable yan.

tell me, what powers the world today? information d'ba? so what the main medium of dissemination of information? yun tipong continent to continent connection - fibre optics optical drives and displays screens (lcd, tv, monitors etc) d'ba? pretty soon we'll be using crystals as storage.

in the field of medical science, engineering, production and even defense, lasers diba?

even Einstein's work, highlight nya light energy. the only way for us to travel the universe. if we will travel using electricity and oil, baka pag nasa pluto ka pa lang, tumanda ka na.

that's the lesson of the past. make this energy available to the masses, i'm sure self-destruct yan. and that's why we have no idea of our past.
    Last edited by oldblue; December 6th, 2006 at 02:45 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ah, ok. it's like how the egyptians used mirrors and magnifying glass to light the insides of their temple, that's harnessing the power of light. But what i can't comprehend is that there is a prior civilization other than our civilization (which started from the time of mesopotamia now iraq) that is more advanced than what we have now. and that technology destroyed their civilization?

somehow it supports the idea that man is contributing to the acceleration of climate change which may lead to catastrophe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Why 3 Super typhoon hit us this year?This maybe the answer.