New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Is this guy for real? Blaming the barrier?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; January 16th, 2018 at 12:58 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    If it's still available by next sweldo then I'll buy it I wish I could ask crush if he will like it on me

Anyway, is this guy for real? Blaming the barrier?

what's wrong with that!
    i, and a few others i know, do that!
    "hindi kasi gumalaw yung puno..."

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    what's wrong with that!
    i, and a few others i know, do that!
    "hindi kasi gumalaw yung puno..."
    I'm just at disbelief. Blaming an inanimate object Dapat kasi tumabi yung barrier para sa wife niya lol

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I'm just at disbelief. Blaming an inanimate object Dapat kasi tumabi yung barrier para sa wife niya lol

"i don't want to go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror and point an accusing finger at me."
    besides, the inanimate object ain't complaining.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    "i don't want to go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror and point an accusing finger at me."
    besides, the inanimate object ain't complaining.
    He wanted sympathy but he ended up getting burned online. Lol. I'm still at disbelief with how this person thinks. He and his wife deserve each other lol

I laughed so hard at a comment saying "Is this some kind of a joke. I'm genuinely mind fcked right now"

Last edited by _Cathy_; January 16th, 2018 at 12:36 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    He wanted sympathy but he ended up getting burned online. Lol. I'm still at disbelief with how this person thinks. He and his wife deserve each other lol

seriously,
    in more affluent locales, one can get satisfaction when one complains about what might be an "ill-designed-or-positioned" barrier.
    i know of someone who won in court, because "the city did not keep the walk safe enough, and the guy tripped or slipped..."

even barriers that are not painted in the "correct colors", or not designed as to be very, very visible, get their share of complaints.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    seriously,
    in more affluent locales, one can get satisfaction when one complains about what might be an "ill-designed-or-positioned" barrier.
    i know of someone who won in court, because "the city did not keep the walk safe enough, and the guy tripped or slipped..."

even barriers that are not painted in the "correct colors" get their share of complaints.
    Yes I am aware. I'm sure that was the purpose of his complaint. If the guy is super rich then maybe he wouldn't need to go to Facebook to complain. He just wanted sympathy and attention. His post backfired.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Yes I am aware. I'm sure that was the purpose of his complaint. If the guy is super rich then maybe he wouldn't need to go to Facebook to complain. He just wanted sympathy and attention. His post backfired.

yup.
    nagpapa-labas lang ng steam (esteem?).
    but just looking at them poles, i'd have to agree with him. with all the bright colors in the vicinity, "you'd have to be looking for them poles in order to easily notice them".

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm at disbelief that someone thinks this way. Clearly it's the driver's fault. He blamed everyone and everything except for his wife. Lol.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ayaw lang gumastos sa repair yan

gusto ipasagot sa gas station

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast