New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    here's a great way to help your country...

...stop forwarding these emails!!

OK!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    dapat siguro mag-gyera ang north and south of the Phils. para matauhan tayo
    tulad ng Korea. para malaman natin tine-take natin for granted, whick is freedom.

Yan na nga lang hinihintay ko... Para umalis na dito sa Pilipinas mga corrupt politician... takot lng ng mga eto pag sila na ang hinahabol ng bala!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by arvic
    Yan na nga lang hinihintay ko... Para umalis na dito sa Pilipinas mga corrupt politician... takot lng ng mga eto pag sila na ang hinahabol ng bala!
    Isn't that contrary to what you posted above:

A lot of things happen if we open up to love. Let’s put away our prejudices and look at our worries with our new eyes. I discover that every person is worthy to be loved.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    Isn't that contrary to what you posted above:

IMO, You cannot express love to our blood sucking politicians...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by arvic
    IMO, You cannot express love to our blood sucking politicians...
    So why post something that you don't believe in the first place?

I discover that every person is worthy to be loved.
    Taking a cue from what you posted... didn't Christ ask forgiveness for those who crucified him?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hala lagot

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    So why post something that you don't believe in the first place?

Taking a cue from what you posted... didn't Christ ask forgiveness for those who crucified him?

I do believe that each and every one of us can make a big difference in our country.... A Big Difference.... LOVE for your country has a broad scope... you can kill your enemy for the love of country... IMO, I consider our politician as an " Enemy of the state"

kya mo ba mahalin ang ang politician natin ngayun?

Your absolutely right " Christ ask forgiveness for those who crucified him" but please also bear in mind that GOD punished almost the entire humanity in the time of Noah.. "cleansing ika nga"

nagiging Biblical na tyo....

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    cge mga sir! sa susunod na pag post ko iisa isahin ko na po yung mga salita at dapat sangayon ako sa bawat salita...

In the first place ang title nung post eh "Who will shed tears for our country?" hindi naman paniniwala KO sa essay ang tinatanong..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    arvic, dont take it too personal kapatid. Masyado lang kseng vague ang initial post mo. You should have written more than "Do you love your country?" phrase. Maybe next time you can give us your own opinion as your first post para maliwanag ang lahat.

you dont have to agree to the quote you are posting, just a plain self opinion will be enough to prevent confusion such as this.

Kapatid, I hope I didnt offend you. If I did, I do apologize. Nakalimutan ko lang lagyan ng smiley na after the word REPOST.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    arvic, dont take it too personal kapatid. Masyado lang kseng vague ang initial post mo. You should have written more than "Do you love your country?" phrase. Maybe next time you can give us your own opinion as your first post para maliwanag ang lahat.

you dont have to agree to the quote you are posting, just a plain self opinion will be enough to prevent confusion such as this.

Kapatid, I hope I didnt offend you. If I did, I do apologize. Nakalimutan ko lang lagyan ng smiley na after the word REPOST.

No need to apologize sir. Just want to share some inspiration story or should i say essay..to uplift our nation's morale in this time of crisis... without my personal opinion...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Who will shed tears for our country?