New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by mikaztro
    66bunny:

Edwin:

Yes, Vitug is my classmate. I did not PM this msg to you because the server is very slow. How did you knew this guy?
    Neighbor namin sya and at the same time kalaro sa basketball/inuman. Sabi kasi nya dalawa daw kayong magkapatid mapua(opmgr ba yung isa?). Good to hear a Mapua alumni and at the same time new waver.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Edwin,

Godd to hear Vitug is still alive and kicking. Send my regards to him. By the way, my classmate was my cousin Marty and not Mark(Opmgr).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Edwin,

Good to hear Vitug is still alive and kicking. Send my regards to him. By the way, my classmate in Mapua was my cousin Marty and not Mark(Opmgr).

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    HI NEW WAVERS!!!

This song is one of my favorite songs. Solid new waver po ako. (side note MIT graduate 1991).

I am doing research on this song and the artist in the internet. All along I thought Fresh For Lulu, the one who sang I Go Crazy in Some Kind of Wonderful. I checked Wikipedia but there is no info on this band... sayang, (pati Translators, the one that sang Gravity). Kahit sa YOUTUBE wala rin yata video. Gawa ka nga para maging sikat ka....

I was able to check this thread after i yahoo search "til it's on paper". **** dito pa sa tsikot ko makikita ito, and 2004 pa ang thread. Paramdam kayong nag post dito....

As for Echo and the Bunnymen, the best fro me is Along the Milky Way.

Gravity

Im my life there someone waiting
    On the street that no one traveled
    In my heart I see this meeting...

You world is spinning my head
    Your gravity wont let me go
    You're holding me together
    No one ever has to know

I'm a dreaming joe fading away....

San ba may mga MP3 na new wave. Nawala ang CD ko may Til It's On Paper song.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kaya pala 1 hit wonder. it's cute and passionate pero the message is like impulse buying in malls

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    guys who are new wavers, you are all invited to

http://new80wave.multiply.com/

you could listen/download that song and other songs from there.

just discovered this today. para akong nagka orgasm he he he

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uyyy me nagrevive nito....hehehe

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    hi 66bunny
    if you still have time please send me the song too.. i've been looking for that song for a long time already..

bien.gangan*yahoo.com

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    3 o'clock mga pare ang kumanta. . . I have a copy of it in mp3 pero I cannot post it kasi naka firewall kami hehehe

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 66bunny View Post
    I know it's an old song from the 80s. I saw a music video from a local band and a girl is singing it with an acoustic guitar. What's their name and where can I see them live?

Just wondering if they're belting out more new wave songs...
    di kaya yung napanuod mo is yung cherry cornflakes na band? sila ang alam ko na latest na nag revive nyan e. and yung girl? cherry simangan. sayang married na with her fellow band member.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Who sang "TIL IT'S ON PAPER"?