New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hi. I've been wanting to get rid of old stuff like clothes, bags, books, fashion magazines, VHS movies and music casette tapes. My friend sold her magazines and electronics in the SM junk event and she got a really bad deal. She said she could have made more money if only she sold her fashion magazines at a tiangge for 3 for P100. hehe. Actually, I already gave away some of my old clothes and bags but there are some items that I used less than 5 times and selling it would make me feel better 'coz those items weren't sulit naman. hehe. My cousin suggested that I go to a squatters area and sell my stuff there but I don't know any near our place. I'll appreciate suggestions on how I could dispose of my stuff. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Hi. I've been wanting to get rid of old stuff like clothes, bags, books, fashion magazines, VHS movies and music casette tapes. My friend sold her magazines and electronics in the SM junk event and she got a really bad deal. She said she could have made more money if only she sold her fashion magazines at a tiangge for 3 for P100. hehe. Actually, I already gave away some of my old clothes and bags but there are some items that I used less than 5 times and selling it would make me feel better 'coz those items weren't sulit naman. hehe. My cousin suggested that I go to a squatters area and sell my stuff there but I don't know any near our place. I'll appreciate suggestions on how I could dispose of my stuff. Thanks.
    my wife organizes a monthly garage sale at the QC Circle to dispose her old stuff together with her friends and colleagues at newly-weds*work. maybe you can join one of their events. kumikita naman daw sila kahit konti, hehehe. if you are interested, i can PM her cel# to you

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    you can also try to visit Pinoy Bazaar http://pinoybazaar.forumotion.com and post your items or join the Palm Village Neighborhood Flea Market visit indiefaire.multiply.com

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you can give the clothes in a local church. it will make you feel better.
    for old magazines, i think you can still sell them at second hand/used bookstores or you can just give them to the neighborhood magbobote/magdyadyaryo. it will also make you feel better.
    for vhs tapes and player, wala akong idea. pwede mo din itong i-donate to some public school or something.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    maybe u can try selling the stuff online...

like on ebay phils. or sulit or bidshot

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    my wife organizes a monthly garage sale at the QC Circle to dispose her old stuff together with her friends and colleagues at newly-weds*work. maybe you can join one of their events. kumikita naman daw sila kahit konti, hehehe. if you are interested, i can PM her cel# to you
    OT:

Nice to see they've already made it a regular thing.

My wife organized the first QC Circle N*W garage sale last year. Yup, kumikita naman kahit papano, as long as you're selling the right items and at the right price. We were able to dispose some of our old stuff, naging pandagdag din yung profits sa pre-natal care ni misis.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post

antay nalang po konti and idonate nalang kapag may outreach progam ang tsikot sa mga kababayan nating kapos palad .

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    OT:

Nice to see they've already made it a regular thing.

My wife organized the first QC Circle N*W garage sale last year. Yup, kumikita naman kahit papano, as long as you're selling the right items and at the right price. We were able to dispose some of our old stuff, naging pandagdag din yung profits sa pre-natal care ni misis.
    OT din:

is your wife Christine from ABS-CBN? Christine din kasi name ng wife ko and i think they know each other, hehe... congrats pala sa baby nyo

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    What my sister does is have a garage sale at home on a certain weekend. Prior to that, she'd send out a text blast to everyone she knows. It's also a good opportunity to see some old friends and colleagues which you haven't seen in a long time.

Suggestion lang po!

Where to sell old stuff