New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Peeps! san ba maganda magbenta ng mga jewelries at a good price short of pawning it? I've got these jewelries from my gf from hell and they bring back so much bad memories. Thanks for your advice......

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    some jewelry shops will buy used items but its a case to case basis.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    try mo ialok sa mga jewelry shops; sometimes they buy, pero depende sa design, and whether or not they think they can sell it quick or not.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ibalik mo na lang sa kanya ;)

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Jewelry... I guess sending them back is not an option eh? (After all, how do you send jewelry to hell? :evillaugh: )

Seriously, pawnshops and sidewalk "bumibili ng ginto" type of stores will low-ball you so bad you're probably better off keeping it locked up and out of sight. Maybe it will appreciate someday. As quoted from a movie with cool Minis, "Gold is our only refuge."

Or maybe you can have them melted and made into new pieces, metal and stones and all.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    in the newspapers, i see advertisements for buyers of diamonds, maybe you can try them.

try go direct to jewelry store. these people buy gold kasi from pawnshops, and so they will give you a better price. if i were in manila, i might buy them from you.

andy

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wow ur ex gf sure is loaded huh hehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung magandang quality ng gold mo, mga P3k-P4k ang sanla niyan sa pawnshop.
    yung diamond buyers sa newspaper, gusto nila mga antigo na diamonds at yung mga marble sized diamonds (sa taas ng padilla arcade, greenhills sila).

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    salamat sa mga replies peeps!

Icecoldbeer,
    Usually naman pag may tinanggap ka its because may kapalit yon......either way, all the precious metals and stones in the world cannot recoup for all the stress and mental anguish i suffered.

Any recommendations on which jewelry shops you had good experience with?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    post mo na lang muna sa classifieds...baka may magka interest dyan. ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Where to sell jewelries?