New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    have any tsikoteers been there? this will be my first time.

i figure i should go see the basics - the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre, Cathedral of Notre Dame

any recommendations? will only be there for a short time so i am not planning to take any trips outside the city (so i guess Versailles is out of the question )

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    my first time there i took the city tour bus... it has a list of all Paris' major landmarks and makes a stop there... you can opt to go down and tour the landmark and ride the next tour bus... visit also museum de Orsey...also stop by Galelries Lafayette (shopping time for the SO)... if you're with kids visit Euro Disney... and if you're religious go to Lourdes and dip yourself in a cold, cold bath (this is a daytrip) enjoy

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    by the way, a lot of the small cafe's and brasserie don't accept credit cards anymore... they prefer debit cards... i f you like seafood you should try the buckets of mussels... yumyum... and if you like raw beef their tartar is pretty good... also make sure the week you're there there's no big conventions, the good hotels run out quickly

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    empy wala akong masasasuggest sa iyo kundi happy trip na lang,balita ko ang mga babae duon nag skinny dipp so alam mo na siguro ang gagawin :naughty2:

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Was just there last June 07 and the places you have mentioned should be enough depending on how short you will be staying. Also, prepare at least P1300 for the train ticket that you can use for the whole day. Be careful with the train stops as announcement is done in French. I did not go down when I should as the train made a sudden change in the route and I ended in the train yard. Very, very scary as very few people can speak in English and it was already 1145pm. Whew, the train shut off its lights while it was moving and it was just me and my wife inside. Smoked my cig just to trigger the smoke alarm just to call their attention but it didnt work. Banged the windows but still nobody could hear me.Anyways, I dont want to scare you but Paris is really really beautiful

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    watch Eurotrip the movie

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    The Louvre

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Was just there last June 07 and the places you have mentioned should be enough depending on how short you will be staying. Also, prepare at least P1300 for the train ticket that you can use for the whole day. Be careful with the train stops as announcement is done in French. I did not go down when I should as the train made a sudden change in the route and I ended in the train yard. Very, very scary as very few people can speak in English and it was already 1145pm. Whew, the train shut off its lights while it was moving and it was just me and my wife inside. Smoked my cig just to trigger the smoke alarm just to call their attention but it didnt work. Banged the windows but still nobody could hear me.Anyways, I dont want to scare you but Paris is really really beautiful
    Parang movie na "Hostel" ah. Where tourists are packaged for sick freaks. Pag american $20,000 yata ang bayad para i-torture ka all they want. Pero sa ibang country yung setting hehehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE=6]M54 --- SAMA AKO!!! :D please???[/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Bukod sa walang kamatayang Tower syempre ang kuya empy ang mga mademoiselle hehe nyahaha

madami dun couples sarap picturan ang tweet eh dami nila kaso medjo makalat na dun dami kasi punta

MInsan even if they know how to speak english they wouldn't talk to you in english kasi ang reason nila ur in France so u should speak french :cry: pipigain ka mg francais :cry:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
where to go/what to see in Paris?