New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guy I need a Feed Back from financial Expert or even Bankers Its a Condo Unit in Central Park Condominium 1 Pasay City very closed to Makati Area. Unit is ONE bedroom 31.5 sqm

Taken from Deed of sales..

1. That in the transfer of the aforesaid unit to the herein VENDEE it is understood that such transfer is and shall be subject to the conditions, restrictions and provisions of the following:

a) A sum of the equivalent in dollars of two hundred thousand pesos (PHP200,000.00) is paid to the VENDOR on September 2004.

b) 20 payments of the equivalent in dollars of fifty thousand pesos (PHP50,000.00), is paid to the VENDOR, commencing on the signing of this contract and equal amounts of fifty thousand pesos to be paid per month thereafter.

c) Exchange rate to be used will be based on the website http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic on the 30th of every month

d) Upon reception of the 20th payment and if all conditions stated under articles below have been properly fulfilled, the title of the unit will be transferred to the vendee

2. That the VENDEE will commence to utilize the unit on June 2004 and will give to the VENDOR the first payment of the equivalent in dollars of fifty thousand pesos (PHP50,000.00). If for some reason, the VENDEE wishes to terminate the contract or doesn’t wish to continue paying the agreed fifty thousand pesos per month thereafter, the first payment in June is considered as rental payment

3. That the VENDEE has agreed to issue a guarantee (we still have not discussed about the guarantee) to cover for damages, in case the unit or the furniture therein are not in the same condition as they were at the time the VENDEE has started to use the unit. This guarantee will be given back to the VENDEE as soon as the second payment of fifty thousand pesos is received a month after the first occupancy of the unit.

4. That the VENDEE hereby agrees and binds himself to pay for the following beside the purchase price as aforestated:

a) Real Estate Taxes for the year starting from the year 2005 during which the VENDEE has occupied, either constructively or actually or from the date of transfer of the unit.

b) Documentary stamp taxes, and notarial expenses, documentary stamp, registration, and transfer expenses, shall be for the account of the VENDEE, for the transfer and registration of the unit

c) VENDEE will be responsible in paying all charges and bills relating to the occupancy of the unit (i.e., electricity, water, cable, condominium dues) after the unit has been turned over to him

d) Any delayed settlement payment will bear a penalty interest of 3% per month of delay, such interest should be paid together with the delayed settlement. The delay of the payment of a given settlement does not in any case delay the payment schedule of the remaining settlements.

e) Nothing follows.

5. That the unit is sold furnished with the following fixtures :

a) Wood Parquet in the entire unit (except bathroom which is tiled)

b) Kitchen and Bedroom Cabinets affixed to the wall

c) Air conditioner

d) Dining and Living Room Sets, including paintings and accessories affixed to the wall

e) Computer Table and Chair

f) Appliances, as is condition :

i. Refrigerator
    ii. Television Set
    iii. VHS Player
    iv. Audio Equipment
    v. Equalizer and Speakers
    vi. Electric Stove
    vii. Washing Machine

g) Others

i. Kitchen - dishes, cups, pans and cutlery
    ii. 2 Electric Fans
    iii. Mirror Stand
    iv. Single bed
    v. Book Cabinet with glass windows

6. That the VENDEE agrees to comply strictly with all the provisions of the Master Deed with declaration of Restrictions, the existence of which hereby acknowledge and that, he has read the same and acknowledgeably understood its contents

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mahal. for 31.5 sqm 1.2 million pesos is too much. 31.5 sqm is just about as big as a 2 car garage! even if it's furnished those are all used furniture and appliances, probably worth less than 50% of their purchase price now.

search www.buyandsellph.com and you will find a condo or even a townhouse unit in that area at a lower price.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks YEBO... that's a good feed back

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    bro try mo rin mag surf sa mga properties for sale ng mga banko sa pinas me mga website naman sila at naka post doon ang mga properties sometimes me pics pa.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks QatarMan hehehe... kala ko good deal na yon pwede ko daw kasi deffered ang down payment meaning pwede na wala parang rent to own nalang

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    nag inquire din ako online sa asiatrust bank me nagustuhan akong property somewhere in QC maganda kasi ang offer 30% DP tapos 8% fixed for 10 yrs

nagpa quote ako sa 3-4 yrs tapos tanong ko kung hanggang kelan pede bayaran ang 30% DP. wala pang feedback.

OT: matagal ko ng pina iksi handle ko binuo mo uli hehehe Qman na lang ngayon:D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    qman

Medyo mabigat kasi pag may interest pa ..sa tao kasi yung property ang alam ko mahal pag mga brand new na Unit..

Kalimitan kasi sa mga Condo na may ganyang terms hindi pa ready ang unit you have to wait kung kelan matapos. but good thing is brand new talaga sya

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano ba hanap mo? condo? what location and how big?

dami ko kasi nakita last month when I was checking out prices... although wala akong alam sa prices sa south/makati... but on average sa qc/san juan/pasig area, new condos rate at around 1M per bedroom... roughly. Kasi mga 2 bedroom nasa 2.+ lagi, 3BR mga 3M na..

madami kung madami... downside ng condo, syempre babayaran mo pa parking space, usually mga 300K din yun... tapos may montly ka pa sa maintainance/admin fee.. usually nasa 1500-2K din yun.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    theveed

Condo nga yung tipo na parang rent to own.. mas ok kung walang down payment.. at fully furnised

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please trust me on this one...... please please please...... my friend lives there and the management sucks!!!!! parati sira mga elevator.. daming vandalism pa... the last time i went there (the other week lang), walang ilaw ung building (except for the units) kasi naputulan ng ilaw ung building mismo.. tpos wala din water at the same time.. naputulan din. they always change the people there din.. kasi reklamo daw lalo na ng mga security guards is that nde sila nabibigyan ng sweldo for months... tpos dinedemanda din ng unit owners ung developer ng condo because of a lot of reasons..... anyway, may electricity and water na daw.. pero madalas mangyari un, e

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Is this a GOOD Deal