New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I think our 15+ year old iron is ready for retirement. The cord sparked while we were using it.

I have brand loyalty and I want to buy an identical iron. I do not know how to post pictures but I saw our iron online. The problem is I don't wanna buy in the US because it's 110 and our 110 sockets are not working anymore. I think Ace hardware carries Black and Decker but what I want is the standard/classic stainless iron and they don't seem to have it.

Does anyone know where else I could buy it? (Makati area) I don't wanna go to work with wrinkled clothes
    Last edited by _Cathy_; November 7th, 2009 at 03:38 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try other appliance chain stores like Western, Abenson's, SM, etc. We bought one before, I just forgot from which of the stores I mentioned.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm glad that it's not hard to find naman pala. Around how much is it now? It's so durable! It lasted more than 15 years.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I'm glad that it's not hard to find naman pala. Around how much is it now? It's so durable! It lasted more than 15 years.
    I don't know the price already, maybe around P1,000 or less?

Why not just ask GH to get 1 for you?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Why not ask him that iron as his christmas gift for you ?

Why not try other brands as well Cathy ? Like panasonic ?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I want exactly the same iron. Subok na kasi at 15 + years.

Christmas gift? I don't want to wear wrinkled clothes for 6 weeks. haha.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How about advanced christmas gift?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    kung gusto nyo yun pa rin ang gamitin nyo pwede pa naman iparepair yan kung dumiklab lng ang wire. Most likely nabalatan lang yung wire nyan, mdali lang i-repair yan ni mamang electrician, imho

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type View Post
    kung gusto nyo yun pa rin ang gamitin nyo pwede pa naman iparepair yan kung dumiklab lng ang wire. Most likely nabalatan lang yung wire nyan, mdali lang i-repair yan ni mamang electrician, imho
    Magaling din sa pagrepair yang si GH ;)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Easy enough to repair, just need some heavy gauge wire and electric plug to replace the old worn out electric cord.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Where to buy Black and Decker Iron