New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer View Post

very funny you are telling me i'm making your life missirable by all these nagativity? and you are very willing to defend gma to death despite of the fact that she's the one giving the biggest missery to the country? now i understand why someone here in this forum just a few days ago would like to hit you! please grow up.
    you hit the jackpot! pinakamahirap gisingin ang nagtutulog-tulugan!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    uy, don't get me wrong ha...hindi mainit ulo ko nagtataka lang

no, seriously, why? i mean no offense, but it seems like you only come on here to bash GMA. this isn't even a political website.
    because i still care about what's happening to my country and the people. why do you think i bother sharing some articles if i don't care about my country anymore? do you still care your 'former' country?
    Last edited by explorer; January 7th, 2007 at 09:45 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i left a year ago because one of the reasons was i got so pissed off with what has been happening to the country. i worked hard for 19 years there before i realised that nothing will happen to me if i stay there. but i also take a vacation from time to time to see my country and my relatives.

i understand what's happening to the country even if i'm not there. i was already more aware of my country than anyone else of my age when i was still in high school and when marcos put the country to the greatest missery. so don't tell me i knew nothing what's happening to the country. i may have read/watch more news about philippines than most of the average person in the philippines even if i'm not in the country.

very funny you are telling me i'm making your life missirable by all these nagativity? and you are very willing to defend gma to death despite of the fact that she's the one giving the biggest missery to the country? now i understand why someone here in this forum just a few days ago would like to hit you! please grow up.

who said it's easy to live here in UK? please ask anyone who had experienced living here in UK. UK is one of the most expensive place to live and has the most taxed residents. but family circumstances brought me here...and if i have the choice, i still like to live in the philippines - the very reason why watch/read news about the country. your statement about people making negative comments about gma while living abroad echos those who are working in malacanang.
    just like you,
    "everybody is pissed off with what has been happening to the country
    ". but YOU LEFT, and WE STAYED - and we're not even whining we can keep rolling with the punches. As the song goes "If you can make it here, you'll make it everywhere"

peace!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    because i still care about what's happening to my country and the people. why do you think i bother sharing some articles if i don't care about my country anymore? do you still care your 'former' country?
    oh, it's obvious that you care. i'm not questioning that. and i'm not trying to censor your viewpoint (i'm neither pro nor anti GMA).

my point, once again, is that the only 'contributions' you seem to be making on this website (i looked at your post history to make sure i wasn't just imagining things) is to make posts or copy/paste op-ed pieces attacking Gloria Arroyo. no posts on any other topic. and of course, these threads always become the source of arguments between tsikot members.

but whatever. no one's forcing anyone to read your posts and no one's forcing you to stop making them. have fun.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    i admit i'm not good in english and i apoligise if i used it incorrectly(?)

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cahoots
    Would help your cause more to be careful. Yun lang naman sir.

For example, wag agad magalit and take the "Buti pa ako" approach. Wag po natin idaan sa dahas.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT

When ‘good news’ is worse than bad news

Nasunugan ka na. Namatayan ka pa. Then here comes the news reporter... "MAGANDANG GABI PO SIR, ano pong nangyari?" - joke from pugad baboy

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i left a year ago because one of the reasons was i got so pissed off with what has been happening to the country. i worked hard for 19 years there before i realised that nothing will happen to me if i stay there. but i also take a vacation from time to time to see my country and my relatives.

i understand what's happening to the country even if i'm not there. i was already more aware of my country than anyone else of my age when i was still in high school and when marcos put the country to the greatest missery. so don't tell me i knew nothing what's happening to the country. i may have read/watch more news about philippines than most of the average person in the philippines even if i'm not in the country.

who said it's easy to live here in UK? please ask anyone who had experienced living here in UK. UK is one of the most expensive place to live and has the most taxed residents. but family circumstances brought me here...and if i have the choice, i still like to live in the philippines - the very reason why watch/read news about the country. your statement about people making negative comments about gma while living abroad echos those who are working in malacanang.
    wow i'm working in malacanang daw o. well it's kinda expected for people like you who loves to jump into conclusion and to judge a poster by his posts

me working in Malacanang hmm... sana nga, how I wish talaga and be given the task to tackle one problem in this country -> to battle it out with people like you.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    you dont need to share the articles sheesh. any person living here now can just pick up any newspaper, or watch primetime TV , and read & watch what you deliberately cut and paste here.

I would also like to suggest that you re-evaluate your stand if you are really caring for your country. if you like to cause divisions here, then how can that be caring?

look at what you just picked out. when good news is worse than bad news. all the while you've been sharing bad news about our country. ngaun may good news, sasabihin pa na it's worse than the bad. wow naman! you really like to crush our hopes, tapos sasabihin hindi mo ginagawang miserable kami.

you're as scheming as the media man who wrote this article.
    Last edited by oldblue; January 8th, 2007 at 02:26 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ang lamig ng araw, ang init ng mga ulo hehe... relax lang baka miss lang ni sir explorer ang gulo ng pinas ;)

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hmm kakaumpisa pa lang ng taon, ganito na kagad?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast