New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Media does not make the bad news – Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo does. Media does not steal elections and subvert constitutional processes in order to hide the truth. But media will be remiss in its duty to serve the people’s right to know if media reneges on its responsibility to convey the truth.
    ok we get it, you're our hero mr. media person. you have the most important duty in the whole wide world ...nyak!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    explorer, don't you do anything but post anti GMA articles?

we get it, you don't like her.
    it's better than be like some here who are willing to lick her A$$ and that of her cahoots.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    explorer, don't you do anything but post anti GMA articles?

we get it, you don't like her.

you know what's even more amazing, he's posting from Britain pa ata. and the only news he can sniff from that other side of the world are only the anti-ones. as if adding insult to injury, sarap na ng environment nya dun, ginagawa pa tayo miserable dito with all these negativities.
    Last edited by oldblue; January 7th, 2007 at 06:44 AM.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    si madam auring na lang pagusapan komedi pa

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post

panget gising ni ninong ah
    uy, don't get me wrong ha...hindi mainit ulo ko nagtataka lang

Quote Originally Posted by explorer View Post
    it's better than be like some here who are willing to lick her A$$ and that of her cahoots.
    no, seriously, why? i mean no offense, but it seems like you only come on here to bash GMA. this isn't even a political website.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer View Post
    The correct term is 'cohorts'.

Or, if you insist on 'cahoots', please make it "...and those in cahoots with her."

Kindly expound how your posts are better than others?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kakatuwa itong thread na ito.

Bro Explorer.......kuyog ka ah!

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder View Post
    did you know that GMA was one of the most important person of 2005 by TIME magazine... why? because despite the unpopular decisions she made, she prepared the country for a better future...
    Right on Bro! This is why I now call her the....

[SIZE="7"]Mole of Asia[/SIZE]

:grin2:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    you know what's even more amazing, he's posting from Britain pa ata. and the only news he can sniff from that other side of the world are only the anti-ones. as if adding insult to injury, sarap na ng environment nya dun, ginagawa pa tayo miserable dito with all these negativities.
    i left a year ago because one of the reasons was i got so pissed off with what has been happening to the country. i worked hard for 19 years there before i realised that nothing will happen to me if i stay there. but i also take a vacation from time to time to see my country and my relatives.

i understand what's happening to the country even if i'm not there. i was already more aware of my country than anyone else of my age when i was still in high school and when marcos put the country to the greatest missery. so don't tell me i knew nothing what's happening to the country. i may have read/watch more news about philippines than most of the average person in the philippines even if i'm not in the country.

very funny you are telling me i'm making your life missirable by all these nagativity? and you are very willing to defend gma to death despite of the fact that she's the one giving the biggest missery to the country? now i understand why someone here in this forum just a few days ago would like to hit you! please grow up.

who said it's easy to live here in UK? please ask anyone who had experienced living here in UK. UK is one of the most expensive place to live and has the most taxed residents. but family circumstances brought me here...and if i have the choice, i still like to live in the philippines - the very reason why watch/read news about the country. your statement about people making negative comments about gma while living abroad echos those who are working in malacanang.
    Last edited by explorer; January 7th, 2007 at 09:44 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg View Post
    The correct term is 'cohorts'.
    i admit i'm not good in english and i apoligise if i used it incorrectly(?)

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cahoots
    Last edited by explorer; January 7th, 2007 at 09:23 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast