Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    What's wrong with my IE6?

It's an IE6

hehe
    :bwahaha:

pero seriously, hindi kaya hardware issue? baka mabagal na ung pc mo? ganyan din kasi sa akin minsan kahit bagong reformat at kahit mozilla firefox. pag unang click ayaw lumabas nung firefox, kaya tuloy minsan dalawang firefox ung nag-oopen ng sabay. as in sabay mag oopen ung 2 kasi ung una ayaw magtuloy. parang kelangan pang itulak. hehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tingin ko spyware yan

SPYWARE DOCTOR, so far sya pinaka OK, daming nakakalusot sa Spybot at yung spyware tool ng Microsoft, dito huli lahat.

Freeware yan

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    teka nabanggit niyo na rin yung spybot may question ako kapag search ko siya for problems at may lumabas lahat ba ng lumabas fix problem ang ginagawa niyo kaagad..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kung ayaw mo mozilla, opera browser is a good alternative

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    seriously, unless you're on win xp with service pack 2, dont use IE ;).

download nalang ng firefox, wag na magtanong. heheheheh.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Baka nga spyware.

If your a fan of IE6 and want to stick with it, try avantbrowser instead.

http://www.avantbrowser.com

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    What's wrong with my IE6?

It's an IE6

hehe
    exactly.

ozcity's HDD is newly formatted, whats the probability that a virus is causing the IE6 to behave like that? Why not do something else other than sabotaging the useless IE6?

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    A newly formatted Windows box thats connected to the internet usually gets compromised in less than an hour :-)

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Try mo FireFox or Opera. IMO, IE6 sucks. You can also try Netscape.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I agree with Theveed: you might be infected with spyware or some form of MalWare (malicious software). You might also be experiencing a DNS (Denial of Service Attack). Try to get a good anti-spyware tool and do a full system scan of your machine with Windows in safe mode. Also, this is a bit tricky though, try and identify if there are running process that should not be running at all and deactivate them one by one. If you have the know-how, try and analyze your Windows registry - certain malware strains can only be removed by painstakinglly locating each strain on the registry then deleting them. However, if you consider opening your registry, I suggest you do a back-up first.

Good luck.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Whats wrong with my IE6?