New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I agree with van :D

2. FrankDrebin Guest
    Least friendly ang mga Frenchie sa mga Brits?! Sus naman! Ang tagal ng may alitan ang dalawang ito.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder
    worst people = brits...
    Yah. Right sobrang kuripot at matapobre pa!~

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ewan ko lang..pero marami kasing criteria para sabihing "bad" ang country....some of them are good for some people...some characteristics are bad for some people naman....

it all depends.imho.

Yup agree with Glen, its completely subjective, for me I don't like to live in a place where there are people who judge you by your race.... Australia, France, UK.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako naman ayoko sa hong kong..i really dont know why....

pero subjective talaga eh...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    worst people = brits...
    on the contrary, we had a British boss a few years ago and I could say that he IS good (he was practically the one who helped build Sun Cellular from the ground up)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    haha, it's so funny that the brits dislike israel and india so much, when they were a big part of making those countries what they are now.

but i agree, this poll is completely subjective and basically worthless to anyone other than the Telegraph readers that actually took the survey.

Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    on the contrary, we had a British boss a few years ago and I could say that he IS good (he was practically the one who helped build Sun Cellular from the ground up)
    There are exceptions...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    worst people = brits...
    the britons are good aristocratic people who eat lots of porridge and seldom go to dentists (whack me, i'm just being funny...but seriously these are what brits are known for) but this survey or whatever is extremely flawed cuz obviously the british people have a very narrow knowledge range of geography (like americans). come on, least democratic nations? did you see IRAN and SYRIA? they don't want to live in Israel but would rather live in Somalia or Sudan or Colombia?
    I rest my case.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
What's the WORST Country in the world?