New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I was doing 190kmh at Katipunan one 3am pissing off two civics racing... pasok ng UP Diliman..

I saw an early warning device sa harap ko pero wala namang accident.

A car crashed into a giant acacia tree sa may righthand bend ng C.P.Garcia. As in completely mangled, I can't even identify the car, driver & passengers probably had really really bad injuries if not all dead. I wanted to help pero marami nang tao so I guess kaya na nila. Saw the tree, it had some dent but obviously withstood the crash decently. Like a stone bitten by an ant.

I said, God, is this a warning to me?

I maintained a speed of 60 'til I got home. hehehe.

**unfortunately, after a few days, someone cut the poor tree off
    In my opinion, it's not the tree's fault. It was silently standing beyond the sidewalk that I can't even imagine how stupid a driver can be to crash into a hidden tree.**

-----------

Sa may Doņa Hemady street sa New Manila, may nadaanan akong car vs rider accident. The rider is dead with legs twisted and a pool of blood under his head. We saw each other eye to eye. I still can't forget those eyes and the surrounding features around it, the face of death. I reckon, there must be still some life left somewhere in those brain impulses, but everything else in his body just failed.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    I was doing 190kmh at Katipunan one 3am pissing off two civics racing... pasok ng UP Diliman..

I saw an early warning device sa harap ko pero wala namang accident.

A car crashed into a giant acacia tree sa may righthand bend ng C.P.Garcia. As in completely mangled, I can't even identify the car, driver & passengers probably had really really bad injuries if not all dead. I wanted to help pero marami nang tao so I guess kaya na nila. Saw the tree, it had some dent but obviously withstood the crash decently. Like a stone bitten by an ant.

I said, God, is this a warning to me?

I maintained a speed of 60 'til I got home. hehehe.

**unfortunately, after a few days, someone cut the poor tree off
    In my opinion, it's not the tree's fault. It was silently standing beyond the sidewalk that I can't even imagine how stupid a driver can be to crash into a hidden tree.**

-----------

Sa may Doņa Hemady street sa New Manila, may nadaanan akong car vs rider accident. The rider is dead with legs twisted and a pool of blood under his head. We saw each other eye to eye. I still can't forget those eyes and the surrounding features around it, the face of death. I reckon, there must be still some life left somewhere in those brain impulses, but everything else in his body just failed.

Madami talaga accidents in Hemady. Can't blame why they put tambay cops there. If you're in New Manila, better drive slowly. May mga supernatural kasi minsan, it's true. Most of my friends live there and stayed with one of them for about a year -- dami na namin na-experience na kakaiba

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    A man lying on the road chest down, and his whole body in one lane, looking at incoming cars.... as if saying "hit me" (not sure), along Coastal Road northbound.... years ago.... He did not look hurt. It looked like he's drunk....

It was good that traffic was very light during that time.... I don't know what happened to the person....

7202:bruce_lee:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Seen lots of dead things on the raod: rats, cats, dogs, frogs etc..

Seen a couple of people run over. Both on C5. One was a lady run over by a Canter delivey truck. The other was hit by a Civic. Dont know if they lived or not.

I've seen a car run out of control and jumo the island from the north bound lane to the south bound lane on c5. Car did a cartwheel. I was a car lenght behind him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post

-----------
    mga sirs, Mejo morbid na un. Let's stick to the weird and hilarious things we've seen lying on the road, and leave out the accidents. Para mejo positive and light hearted ang theme ng thread, pang holiday season ba, hehehe!

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    A man lying on the road chest down, and his whole body in one lane, looking at incoming cars.... as if saying "hit me" (not sure), along Coastal Road northbound.... years ago.... He did not look hurt. It looked like he's drunk....

It was good that traffic was very light during that time.... I don't know what happened to the person....

7202:bruce_lee:
    Now, THAT is hilarious!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    it wasn't lying on the pavement, but one weird object i saw dangling from a branch of a plant on the island of c5 was a condom. . .obviously a used one

yeah men :banana3:

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    noong ako ay bata pa naalala ko. papunta kami noon sa cagayan from laoag. may nasusunog na jeep ng philippine constabulary (sa may Patapat area na yata yon) tapos yung mga patay na sundalo sa tabi ng kalsada. tapos yung mga members ng new people's army nagsisigawan dahil napatay nila mga sundalo. ilang oras pagkatapos, may nakasabay kaming naka motorcycle sa daan at inunahan yung sasakyan namin. 30 mins. later, nandoon sya sa tabi ng kalsada, tapos yung motorcycle nya nakatumba. tumigil kami. kita namin sabog chest nya takbo kaming lahat sa takot.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    it wasn't lying on the pavement, but one weird object i saw dangling from a branch of a plant on the island of c5 was a condom. . .obviously a used one

yeah men :banana3:
    Don't tell me they did it on the island. They even had time to put on a condom. heehee. Di man lang tumawid sa may talahiban Sa bagay nobody pays attention to the people on the island naman. Crazy outdoor ***.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Dito sa baguio sa may naguillan rd, may kotse na bumanga sa sign post ng "slow down accident prone area".

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa akin, aside from few drunk men, i've seen one drunk girl (hehehehe).
    tapos, isang sariwang jebs, na parang dun na talaga binagsak.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Tilapia fishes flip-flopping on the road! And vehicles were trying to avoid running over them, parking on the side, and passengers getting out to catch the fish.

Apparently, the ropes that were holding the banyeras of fish on top of the jeep came loose and the banyeras fell, scattering the fish all over the road.

We tried to help catch some but it was easier said than done and we just ended up harming the fishes more. We picked them up but when they start wiggling, they are so slimy it's hard to hold them and we just dropped back on the pavement.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
What's the weirdest thing you've ever seen lying on the road?