New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Sir mahihirapan ka lang magsabi sa kanya na maghati kayo sa gas if ever may plan ka pa pormahan sya.. pro sabi mo nga TO ka na sa kanya, so wala na problem to tell it to her!

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    dali lang yan...

next time na sumabay sa pag-uwi...dalhin mo sa motel oto mo...pag
    tipong aasta...sabihin mo "ano ka...di kita type, me utang sakin yun
    desk clerk...maniningil lang ako ng utang dahil wala na kong pambili ng gas" :bwahaha: sigurado matatakot ng sumakay sayo yun...hehe

pero kung tipong papayag, ewan ko sayo...bahala ka na dyan :evillaugh:

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    heto tondo style: "nakikisakay ka naman, pahipo naman ng [insert body parts]..." hehehe.

may mga ganyan talaga, nakikisakay sa una, tapos nagiging "amo" at ikaw ang "drayber/utusan." gusto mo ba siya? pinatagal mo rin kasing ganito eh. mas mahirap na.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    give her a different kide of ride... :D

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by max95fx03
    heto tondo style: "nakikisakay ka naman, pahipo naman ng [insert body parts]..." hehehe.

may mga ganyan talaga, nakikisakay sa una, tapos nagiging "amo" at ikaw ang "drayber/utusan." gusto mo ba siya? pinatagal mo rin kasing ganito eh. mas mahirap na.

amp..max, tondo boy ka talaga

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oh, so you like her, huh?

next time na sumakay siya, sunggaban ma kaagad ng kiss. if she likes it, then solve na yung girl problems mo. if she doesn't like it, solve na yung freeloader problem mo since she'll never ride with you again

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Belisarius
    Love is not for free, you have to earn it, maybe the girl is testing you, how far will you go for her. Girls are wiser nowadays.
    Why shouldn't be the boys be any wiser? How should we know if we're taking the girl for a ride, or the girl is taking us for a ride?

I mean, how would we know if we're being tested or being abused? I personally apply an "abuse level" threshold - if it gets past that I know when to just quit.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Ok... so type mo sya before...

Hmmm... well, this might be a bit rude, but it's just a suggestion bro. You don't have to take it. And if this offends anyone, I'm sorry... it's meant to be funny. But I'm no comedian.

So in the wee hours of the morning, on your way home with her, act like you're sleepy and say you feel tired. Ask if she doesn't mind if you stop for a while to rest. Take her to a motel.

Two things can happen and the other is that she will stop getting a ride with you. The other, well, bahala ka na, you're on your own.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    pag uwian na at nay-aya ng umuwi, lakasan mo sagot mo para marinig ng iba: "Ayaw kita isabay, umuutot ka sa aircon." HAhahaha

seriously, mga taong ganyan nde nadadaan sa parinig. I assume kung ganyan kakapal ang mukha niya kaya nyang tanggapin ang kaderechanhan mo. So the next time stop by a gasoline station and ask her for money. "Epal, baka may 50 petot ka jan share tayo sa gas kung wala, ok lang bang bumaba ka na?"

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Belisarius
    Love is not for free, you have to earn it, maybe the girl is testing you, how far will you go for her. Girls are wiser nowadays.
    playing the devil's advocate here....

or... she could just be playing you for a sucker... knowing you like her and all.... (can't help thinking about it this way, the way the girl was described)

better ligawan na yan so that you know where you really stand, if you're just really being tested or being made a fool!
    Last edited by amboy; November 3rd, 2005 at 09:39 AM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
What's the nice way of saying???