New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 49 of 537 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    I was trying to plead my case of street parking to a security person here at bgc.... it's good that he understood my case and so was tolerated......
    What street is that? Don't count on it. Sometimes they are not coordinated. When you come back you might not find your car anymore. I've seen numerous towing incidents na and I had my plates taken na at BGC.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014

browse and tsek messages from female network and got one warning before i opent tsikot..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    What street is that? Don't count on it. Sometimes they are not coordinated. When you come back you might not find your car anymore. I've seen numerous towing incidents na and I had my plates taken na at BGC.
    +1. hard to trust those marshalls.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Eating breakfast. . .

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    made chili garlic for someone

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tsikot Forums Mobile App mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I emptied my refrigerator. I think my officemates will be very happy tomorrow.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    'Twas the 40th St.....in bgc...I didn't leave the ride.... The Marshalls were courteous....

Going somewhere Cathy???

Was watching the championship game between FEU and NU.... went home early as I wasn't feeling well....

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    'Twas the 40th St.....in bgc...I didn't leave the ride.... The Marshalls were courteous....

Going somewhere Cathy???

Was watching the championship game between FEU and NU.... went home early as I wasn't feeling well....
    Oh that's all right. I thought you left the car. Just the other day I saw a car getting towed near 5th avenue e.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Again, going somewhere Cathy???

Oh that's all right. I thought you left the car. Just the other day I saw a car getting towed near 5th avenue e.
    I eventually left the car as I needed to sign some documents... For about fifteen minutes... But the building security was watching over my baby.....

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I went to the Bench group sale at their building in BGC. Lots of items on sale: Dimensione, Repetto (shoes as low as 5k), Pedro, Aldo, Charles and Keith (shoes as low as 1k), F&X, Celio, La Senza and other brands pa. I saw a lot of bench models too Grabe nakakatakot sa payat, parang mababali, we looked like midgets there.

I feel bad because I only liked one pair of boots and it was damaged and last size pa. All other shoes are either too big or too small