New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 48 of 537 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

SWOT analysis for 5.5 hours is just too much, in my limited experience and IMO; And how many were you in the room?

That is why my meetings would last only 30minutes on the average,- save for cases where there are real issues that need to be discussed and resolved among the various warring factions (mind you, as I said earlier,- managers are kings and queens of their entrusted territories) and so, you need to have the Solomonic wisdom to allocate each, their rightful time to justify their positions or strut their stuff and ample time to respond to your questions and concerns...

Corporate meetings would always be what you have there plus more....

BTT: I brewed coffee (am drinking it now).... Overflowing emails in front of me....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.6K:dracula:
    Head Office: 5.5 hrs for a S.W.O.T analysis?!? Unacceptable. We need to meet to find out why it took 5.5 hrs!

Ha ha! :-)
    Last edited by Monty; October 10th, 2014 at 10:23 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

SWOT analysis for 5.5 hours is just too much, in my limited experience and IMO; And how many were you in the room?

That is why my meetings would last only 30minutes on the average,- save for cases where there are real issues that need to be discussed and resolved among the various warring factions (mind you, as I said earlier,- managers are kings and queens of their entrusted territories) and so, you need to have the Solomonic wisdom to allocate each, their rightful time to justify their positions or strut their stuff and ample time to respond to your questions and concerns...

Corporate meetings would always be what you have there plus more....

BTT: I brewed coffee (am drinking it now).... Overflowing emails in front of me....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.6K:dracula:
    It's our 2015 planning. We were about 10 in the room. We reviewed the 2014 SWOT analysis then made the 2015 SWOT analysis including the strategies/action plan for next year. This was actually the second session. The first session was last week but only for 2 hours. Management had a deadline so we had to finish this week

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    prepared my things for tomorrow's wedding :goodluck:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tsikot Forums Mobile App mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Played basketballs with friends

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    checked the giveaway for my sister's wedding..this pala..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1413079197883.jpg  

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Played Game of the Generals mobile app

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Merienda.... Hopia, spicy peanuts, and pineapple juice...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Scanned aviation art from my old calendars to my laptop..... I've been a warbird enthusiast since I was eight years old.

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; October 13th, 2014 at 12:30 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I browsed my storage box and had to throw away a lot of stuff. I hate it when shoes and bags get sira when stored unused for a long time

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I was trying to plead my case of street parking to a security person here at bgc.... it's good that he understood my case and so was tolerated......