Jan 2003
    naka-unlimited siya, tas sayang naman.

nasama ka sa send to many.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    looks nothing special to me,

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    you're reading something that's just not there.
    ganyan talaga pag hoping sa isang relationship.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    sci fi fictional guy try not to apply theories in her txt is only txt msg no more no less.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano na nangyari? balita naman....

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Nothing special in that text. Obviously, you're hoping for something...

Well, you should know it now. Anyway,- good luck pa rin....

:starwars:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hmmm let me sit on your boat, your style is not baduy is more of a high school/college pa cute thing, imo, she forwarded a message for you to reply and catch up, that simple, its like your girl was forwarded or has stored a that message, then out of the blue he want to think bout you, so he forwarded that "meaningless message?" to you, then its up to you if you will take the bait or not.

if you do be prepared, cause she will get the notion that you are so into her in short she could easily play you around her palm, however if you didnt caught the bait be more prepared to offer something that would floor her=) roses will do, a partial surprize is what most girl prefer, like she knew you will or might be coming over or she is hinting that your coming over her place what she dont know is that you are bringing a violinist to serenade her, or your bringing a rose or a food/dish for your family to share with.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I agree to cutedoc ur style is cool bro. based in her txt, I feel that she like u but remember speaking courting on gurls we should need to put pride in our pocket bcos gurls is so very complicated; if u keep ur ego from now m sure u get a good harvest; & if u got her, its tym to show how tough tsekooters are ahahaha

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so, ano balita? what was her surprise?

hopefully it was something good, like "i love you", and not something bad, like "i'm a guy"...

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
    Well there's this girl that I like... Everything's going well... we spent Christmas together... but we're not in that GF/BF relationship yet... but we're almost there...

About 4 days ago I asked her to come with me to <insert vacation spot here>, overnight. She declined, but she had good, valid reasons (verified). So the next day, just for fun, I told her that I won't be seeing her anymore next year... I was only joking of course, and she sort of knows that...

We didn't have any communication since that time. I was waiting for her to miss me and make the first move to contact me...

Today she sent me this text message:

"This was passed on to me. Let's see if it is true. Angels exist but sometimes, since they don't all have wings, we call them friends. Pass this on to your FRIENDS. Something good will happen to you at 4:00 in the afternoon tomorrow something you have been waiting to hear. This is not a joke. Someone will call you by phone or will speak to you about something that you were waiting to have. Do not break this prayer. Send to minimum of 10 persons."

What's the hidden message in this SMS? Especially that tomorrow is new year...

BTW she's not fond of these chain-SMS things, she's never sent me one before...

I'm planning to meet her tomorrow at around 4PM for a surprise

hmmmmmm............happy new year to all...

i smell something in here, hope that it would not be the same as what i've read in other threads before,.....wawa naman sya...OT..

BTW, okay lang yan pre, you must ne someone na inlab kaya ganyan, anyway, text lang yan eh, ikaw lang ang nagbibigay ng kahulugan, malay mo, ala pala sya ibang ibig sabihin, hehehhehe..

ano na nga pala balita regarding this 4PM thing? okay ba ans pasok ng bagong taon sayo??

one thing more is that, you invited here ta a place (overnight pa ha), eh sabi mo nga na hindi pa kayo, sino ba naman ang matinong girl na sasama kaagad sa nde naman nya BF, (or kayo na as of this moment),..dapat di mo na lang sana sya sinabihan na di na kayo magkikita,remember, kaw ang nanliligaw, pano pag nainis yun sayo nung sinabi mo yun, eh di isa na namang kwento ng pagibig na naudlot?? ligawan mo ulit pre..you can do it...

GOODLUCK sa labstory mo...kwentuhan mo kami ha...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
What's the hidden message in this TXT?