1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Uls,

http://suicidegirls.com/

Alam ko, alam mo ito. :thumbup:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post
    I also have a spongebob boxers back home, that one i never wear ever.
    You should wear it, it's cute! (That should be geekiness number one for me.)

Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post

http://suicidegirls.com/

Alam ko, alam mo ito. :thumbup:
    This intrigued me when I watched them in CSI.

Back in HS: Vampires intrigued me enough to make tons of fake blood, I imagined blood tasted like Skittles! Interview with the Vampire is still in my fave movies list. And now that Twilight's out... (Nah, I'm not that addicted anymore.. haha!)

Back in GS: Aliens was my thing. All my book reports were about aliens, and when you turned off the lights in my room.. Everything else glows. Actually, that also applies to my clothes and accessories then, they glow!

When it comes to looks: I look geeky at home with my glasses.. (Thank goodness, my braces are out) Thanks, too, for contact lenses... Although, I could always bring back geek with Wild Eyes... Ack! Nah, I wouldn't go that far... Maybe.

Since Ragnarok stepped into this country until a few months ago, I've lived my life around MMO's. I have a goddaughter named after her parents' (whom I've met through an mmorpg game) characters. I've 'killed' my then bf in-game and print screened it when we broke up.. (My geekiness is starting to creep me out -but there's more!) In those years, I could play literally until the sun comes up.

I don't play mmo's anymore... But The Sims2 has been resurrected in my PC. There were days I skipped entirely because of this.

I've met my last three boyfriends online. (two years, five years, and ongoing..)

Majority of my friends now I've either met in-game or in-forum.
    Some people I haven't met but talk to constantly online, I could trust with my life decisions.

I have about 50 profiles, compiled on one page along with about 5 blogs.

I love online quizzes. And I have an entire blog dedicated to it.

This list could go on. I'm a geek.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
What's the geekiest thing about you?