Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I have:

ST:The New Generation
    ST: DS9
    Some of ST: Voyager

But, I'm not a big fan of the rest

The geekiest thing...... LCD Goggles/Shades for watching DVD/playing games while traveling. I want one.

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; September 28th, 2007 at 05:13 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i read. a lot. anything that holds my interest. i like sci-fi and fantasy movies and books. i read slashdot, osnews, and digg everyday. i like to learn new things everyday. and i make computer applications. just look at my signature <edit>, custom user title, and location (ngayon ko lang napansin)</edit>. if that's not geeky, i don't know what is.
    Last edited by roninblade; September 28th, 2007 at 07:20 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    not yet... if you dress exactly like the barbie doll or Brats dolls... then its geeky.

hahaha naimagine ko tuloy yung looks ko pag ganun hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    probably the video games for me...i like sports games and shoot-em-up games so i guess i could improve on my geekiness quotient

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    My daughter's geekinest factor is coming along nicely. she's into the DS Lite and iApps of her mac Mini. We also go stargazing with a neighbor and his daughter. They have a nice reflector telescope.

I'd say our friend was a geek except he looks like and is as big as a 240lb linebacker (probably was in his younger days).

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    I used to watch battle of the brains when i was a bit younger....sa channel 9 pa nga yata yun eh. Now medyo naging sosyal, jeopardy naman!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    i read a lot, i still like cartoons and anime and mga sci-fi series. (wag lng yng mga cheesy sci-fi) updated pa rin ako kahit hindi na lagi nakakanuod. i collect toys and am an avid scale modeller hanggang ngayon. buti n lang nabalance development ko nung nahilig ako sa sports.

pag may mga bagong model ng sasakyan o gadget, ang una ko lagi tanong is what it can do before i even consider its aesthetics. sa brochure naman yng specsheet ang una kong binabasa. buti n lng psensyoso si missus kse minsan hindi nya alam kng ano daw hinahanap ko. i try to explain to her in laymans terms na lng.

minsan natatawa s'kin si missus kse sumasagot ako bigla sa mga quiz show. ang problema sa kbilang bahay yng nanunuod. hahaha....force of habit cguro, lagi kse ako kasali sa mga quiz bee nung bata pa ko e

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I got addicted to MIRC during the 90's until 2002 that I lost track of time/days. Even registered my username with the Undernet server.

I also got addicted playing The Sims (Livin' Large was the latest then). I also got lost track of time/days that I would forget to eat and I would realize after at least 3 days that I haven't slept or eaten yet.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Galant_VR_94 View Post
    I used to watch battle of the brains when i was a bit younger....sa channel 9 pa nga yata yun eh. Now medyo naging sosyal, jeopardy naman!
    mas gusto yun pre-battle of the brains na shows.. student canteen ba yun?
    pero pareho tayo mahilig din ako sa mga quiz shows. kung ang star trek fan ay tinatawag na "trekkies" and jeopardy fans naman ay "trebekkies" hehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm into console games, I started w/ Atari and family computer(elementary days), then Sega and SNES(High School), college(PS1, PS2), ngayong working na, I have a PSP para kahit on the go

And like dazed chiq, I also got addicted to MIRC(DalNet Server) from 1995 - 2001, been an operator of some pinoy channels there, madalas din sa EB, Grand EB...hanggang sa mapadpad ako sa mga forums like tsikot, etc....hehehe

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
What's the geekiest thing about you?