New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Ano ba ang magagangang mattress marekomenda niyo? spring type ba o foam type lang? may nakita kasi ako sa Shangrila Mall Tempur at Simmons, ok ba mga ito?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    get an orthopedic mattress, one with a 10 year warranty at least. i don't like solid foam mattresses.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by moejun2 View Post
    get an orthopedic mattress, one with a 10 year warranty at least. i don't like solid foam mattresses.
    Tempur is all foam, 15 years warranty, Simmons is combination of spring and foam, 10 years warranty...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    hmmm, i'd go for the simmons one, sounds like a typical orthopedic mattress. i don't like the all foam types since they don't conform to your body contours as well as the spring foam combo.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    both are good brands but maganda rin ang price.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    This is the one am using right now in my bedroom. A new product from Uratex Foam Company. For more info and prices, please refer to this site: http://www.uratex.com.ph/

Premium Touch Viscoluxe Pillow Top
    Effectively provides comfort and support; helps maintain the right spinal alignment; has a generous layer of memory foam.

BRILLIANTLY DESIGNED FOR YOUR ULTIMATE COMFORT

-Advanced pocket spring system and body-molding memory foam combine for a mattress of soothing indulgence.

- Boasts of an exclusive firm feel that balances the softness of memory foam for optimum support and comfort.

- Sensitive to body heat and weight, the memory foam gently conforms to body contours to relieve pressure points and create a comfortable cocoon.

- The pressure-free sensation allows the joints and spine to be in natural alignment.

- High-density foam helps ensure a steady mattress that needs no flipping or turning over.

- Beneath the memory foam, the pocket springs move with the body to support its every inch.

- Quilted mattress cover made from soft knitted fabric.

- Side-stitched mattress border for a classic look and an extra-supportive edge.

- Overall, the mattress brings about an all-over feeling of relaxation and a comfortable sleep with less tossing and turning.
    Last edited by LadyRider; October 24th, 2010 at 01:39 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    both are good brands but maganda rin ang price.
    Almost parehas lang o mas mataas ng konti ang Simmons bro

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    This is the one am using right now in my bedroom. A new product from Uratex Foam Company. For more info and prices, please refer to this site: http://www.uratex.com.ph/

Premium Touch Viscoluxe Pillow Top
    Effectively provides comfort and support; helps maintain the right spinal alignment; has a generous layer of memory foam.

Salamat sis masilip nga, mukhang isang showroom lang sa QC...

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Salamat sis masilip nga, mukhang isang showroom lang sa QC...
    Sir meron po din po silang showroom ng mga beds nila dun sa bagong building nila along Ortigas Ave going towards Granada st. Ito po yung building na may Charlie's Grind and Grill sa ground floor.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Baka mas mura kung dito mo bibilhin sa Muntinlupa. They're located in the East Service Road. So if you're coming from Makati and driving through SLEX, exit Sucat, and then turn left, crossing the bridge over SLEX and then turn right towards the East Service Road.... They're about 3Km from the Sucat interchange, after Amkor Philippines.....

11.0K:dunno:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
What's the best Mattress(beddings)?