New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    La Germania din samin. Ilang taon na buhay pa rin.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sabi ni mama ........ La Germania!

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    maraming salamat sa nga nag-reply....my wife posted a similar query in a girly forum asking help to choose a brand new gas range but walang nag-comment....buti pa dito....he he he
    My wife and I are now down to choosing between Elba and La Germania (the Italian series) .... but the price of Elba (with the electric convection oven feature) is around 33,000.00++ vs. the price of La Germania (electric convection oven) is around 54,000++...

The cheapest La Germnia (Italian Series) is around 36,000++, but it is the conventional gas oven type......

This would be our first gas range oven and it's a huge investment, and my budget is only for around 30,000++++ range, should I go for Elba (the electric convection oven) or the La Germania (conventional gas oven type)???

For those of you who owned Elba (the brand that I'm not acquainted but I leaning towards it due to its features and cost), what problems have you encountered so far? Major ba and costly?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yung sa elba.. medyo cheap yung mga burner cover nya.. pero napapalitan naman daw yun.. over time eh parang numinipis.. yung oven ok naman.. sabi nung mga napagtanungan ko dati.. mas ok yung electric oven compare don sa gas oven type.. mas nacocontrol yung heat don sa electric type.. aalagaan mo lang nang linis tatagal naman..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bintoy View Post
    maraming salamat sa nga nag-reply....my wife posted a similar query in a girly forum asking help to choose a brand new gas range but walang nag-comment....buti pa dito....he he he
    ?
    Tigasin talaga ang mga posters dito... Tiga-saing, tiga-laba, tiga-linis, etc....

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Natawa ko dun sa tigasin, maki-join na rin.
    Nung namimili kami ni misis ng gas range, La Germania at Elba lang ang pinagpipilian namin. Gusto ko yung Elba dahil sa design nya pero nanalo si misis La Germania kinuha namin. So far 4 yrs na wala pang nagiging problema, matibay talaga dahil gamit din ng mother ko more than 10 yrs na.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bintoy View Post
    My wife and I are now down to choosing between Elba and La Germania (the Italian series) .... but the price of Elba (with the electric convection oven feature) is around 33,000.00++ vs. the price of La Germania (electric convection oven) is around 54,000++...

The cheapest La Germnia (Italian Series) is around 36,000++, but it is the conventional gas oven type......
    ?
    PM me your Contact no. I know the owner of La Germania. I can get you discount. We can get it direct from their head office.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    true na numinipis yung burner covers ng elba (made of brass kasi) pero available naman siya sa service center nila. actually you can buy the same size burner covers sa sidewalk vendor sa raon. not exactly the same but they will fit.

my mom has an elba that is more than 15 years old, it still works. napalitan na burner covers once. the electric igniters don't work anymore, needs service but heck gas lighters are too cheap anyway. it has a gas oven, used only maybe 3x in its entire 15 years.

my wife also has an elba. na-Ondoy na yun, and it still works. it has an electric oven. we prefer the electric oven since there is no chance of having a gas explosion. one of the igniters stopped working after ondoy. oven got used a lot before when my wife was leaqrning to bake, even after ondoy. the unit now is in our old house as we got a built-in range and oven in our new house.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    La Germania all the way!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Sa Kusina namin la Germania, sa Kusina ng ermats ko Elba.

Pareho Lang masarap ang luto

Both 4 years, Sabay namin binili, pareho ok pa, hirap Lang bumili Nung filter sa range hood ng la Germania, Kailangan ko pa pumunta sa may head office sa Otis.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
What's the best brand of gas range in the Philippines?