New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kasi it's like pag ang babae walang pag parang " nahuhuli " sila sa uso. And they're just different. I just dont know why are they spending lots of money ( sometimes millions ) just for a single piece of bag.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    i don't have that special penchant for bags...i bought bags to pair with my shoes/slip ons. i should have a good pair of shoes first for me to buy a bag. most of the expensive pairs are just given, some are pairs i consider as investment, which i bought myself. but they are not as expensive as what the celebs are showcasing...their bags are just too ridiculously priced. i am not a celeb anyway...hehehe

i dont accumulate/store them. when i have outgrown one particular pair i give them away, while some others could still use it. i have about ten pairs to use daily, alternately for two weeks...

when i'm out of the country, that's when i buy lots of shoes, hoochie shoes. it's comforting to know that there's a lesser chance for me to bump into a twin. hehehe. to avoid the so called fashion faux pas i try to match the colors ever mindful of the price. i always go for quality. something that should outlive me...hehehe

foremost of my addictions are bath gels, and bath essentials from body shop, cheapest compared to philosophy, lush and the like. pag burn out na ako, ginagamit ko about three sets in one bath. i do invest in good jeans and shoes and some essential gadgets--prices are reasonably affordable.
    my kind of lady, for sure amoy pinipig all day everyday

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzie View Post
    my kind of lady, for sure amoy pinipig all day everyday
    what's amoy pinipig? i know pinipig crunch ng magnolia...favorite ko nung bata pa ako...pero never got the chance to smell it...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    what's amoy pinipig? i know pinipig crunch ng magnolia...favorite ko nung bata pa ako...pero never got the chance to smell it...
    there you go favorite mo pala nung bata ka pa, so that means its a good thing "amoy pinipig" means always fresh and sariwa hihihi.....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bags and purses are one of my wife's passions as well. madalas namin pag usapan to. narinig ko na rin yung comment about "your passion for your car and for gadgets = my passion for purses and shoes". i also pay ridiculous prices for suits and shoes that i really like, so wala rin akong panumbat sa kanya

anyway, another thing she told me is that the previous generation of women (our mothers) used to accessorize with jewelry and spend a lot of money on it. her generation accessorizes with bags...which kinda makes sense.

of course she also has jewelry so parang nakakaloko yata ah

btw she is eyeing that Hermes Birkin. God help me :dead:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    my gf told me that her bag are kadikit niya na, she cant do out w/o carrying a bag, wherein she puts her stuffs, wallet, mobile phone, purse, kikay kit, toothbrush and toothpaste, mini umbrella, mini towel, and much more...

ok na din meron siyang bag nakikipatago nalang ako ng toothbrush at cellphone( i carry 2 sun and smart)

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    What's w/ Hermes & LV bags? Ang mamahal eh! Talaga bang good quality sila kaya mahal, o yung pangalan lang.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Yung dalawang sister and mon ko mahilig rin sa bag.

nakakaasar na nga minsan kapag nasa mall laging nakatingin sa mga bag.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post

btw she is eyeing that Hermes Birkin. God help me :dead:
    very timely thread...

same with my wife, she's also eyeing the HB, but I already told her that the price is too much na for a bag..

you know what she did today? took advantage of the holiday went to Makati and when she came home... she was carrying a big chocolate brown paper bag with a big box inside...kinabahan na ako...I know what's gonna happen next

she handed me an envelope with this inside

Last edited by shadow; April 6th, 2009 at 08:20 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Wow that's a PHP60k bag. I wish I could buy an LV on a whim as well.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Whats with bags sa mga babae??