New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sharon Cuneta's Hermes Birkin bag is worth P3M..........

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Well, some guys do carry a toiletry pouch or something. That I don't understand bec. cellphone and wallet can fit inside the pockets of a normal pants.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Sharon Cuneta's Hermes Birkin bag is worth P3M..........
    House and lot kasing laki ng bag!!

mas malaki pa yata sa pocket money ni kiko!!!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    nagkalat na talaga yung mga ganyang bag ngayon. mabenta yan sa celebrities. eh si ruffa mae quinto nga naka-high-end na bag din (Php 1M lang naman)

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gastos din sa mga parlor. Ako gupit lang 150+ and sa babae naman meron pa hair rebonding na 10,000+ and kung mas mahaba hair mo ay mas mahal pa.

Kakainis yung ibang artista na halos milyon mga bags nila tapos ay maninigil sayo sa mga fund raising.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    luho ang tawag dyan...

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Haay mga chicks talaga...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    HP, hinde ka naman kasi babae eh....

bakit bags lang pati shoes...
    Good point but I reckon they are logical beings like us?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    i don't have that special penchant for bags...i bought bags to pair with my shoes/slip ons. i should have a good pair of shoes first for me to buy a bag. most of the expensive pairs are just given, some are pairs i consider as investment, which i bought myself. but they are not as expensive as what the celebs are showcasing...their bags are just too ridiculously priced. i am not a celeb anyway...hehehe

i dont accumulate/store them. when i have outgrown one particular pair i give them away, while some others could still use it. i have about ten pairs to use daily, alternately for two weeks...

when i'm out of the country, that's when i buy lots of shoes, hoochie shoes. it's comforting to know that there's a lesser chance for me to bump into a twin. hehehe. to avoid the so called fashion faux pas i try to match the colors ever mindful of the price. i always go for quality. something that should outlive me...hehehe

foremost of my addictions are bath gels, and bath essentials from body shop, cheapest compared to philosophy, lush and the like. pag burn out na ako, ginagamit ko about three sets in one bath. i do invest in good jeans and shoes and some essential gadgets--prices are reasonably affordable.
    Last edited by ab_initio; April 1st, 2009 at 09:57 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I think I saw on a documentary that women bring bags for a long time, as long from stone age times.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Whats with bags sa mga babae??