New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="5"]What is your favorite scary movie?[/SIZE]

whatever it is: monster, ghost, sci-fi, suspense, murder mystery, serial killer, a Kris Aquino movie, etc... tell us what it is.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; October 27th, 2009 at 11:36 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    one of the scariest movies I watched as a kid was this:

BTW, its the original 1979 version of the movie and not the remake that came out much later.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; October 27th, 2009 at 11:11 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This was one of the scariest movies I have watched in recent years.

The original japanese version that all made us prefer NOT to sit to close to our TV sets in fear that some girl with a really bad hair day might crawl out of it.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Any horror movies involving Richard Gutierrez, scary ung acting

Seriously, Exorcism of Emily Rose (seen it on Greenbelt with my thesis mate a wednesday night after working on our finals kasabay namin mga couples kakainggit sila magkakayakap ) and Mirrors (seen it alone in my laptop around 2AM and had all the right to scream).

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Any horror movies involving Richard Gutierrez, scary ung acting
    Tuklaw???

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    One of my favorites would be a rarity called "Jacob's Ladder", starring Tim Robbins. Not many people remember it, but it's an excellent horror-mystery film.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099871/

In fact, it's in the same vein as many of the current Japanese and Korean horror movies that Hollywood is only now rediscovering... it's very subtle, very surreal, and very, very involving. Worth watching if you've never seen it... and worth watching again if you have.
    Last edited by niky; October 28th, 2009 at 01:10 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Scariest would be The Shining by Stanley Kubrick which for me is disturbing.

I don't watch horror movies (supernatural, ghosts and monsters) because my Mom told me that it attracts spirits aside from the fact that I AM a scaredy cat. The scariest supernatural movie for me would be The Ring (Japanese version). I watched it in the theater having no idea what it was about. I had to sleep with the lights on, door open and windows closed for several days after watching that movie.

What I love to watch are suspense/psychological thrillers. In that genre The Silence of the Lambs is my favorite.

Movies that I enjoyed watching are: Blown Away, Boxing Helena, Single White Female and The Hand that Rocks the Cradle :naughty2:
    Last edited by _Cathy_; October 28th, 2009 at 01:17 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Double Post

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    The Ring japanese version ang isa sa scariest movie for me. Very disturbing yung video kasi hehe.

Dadagdagan ko pa, hindi ko lang maaalala yung iba ko pang gustong-gusto.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    amytiville horror
    salem's lot
    Omen (yung original)
    The exorcist
    The Shining

I also like Jeepers Creepers ba yun

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
What is your favorite SCARY MOVIE?