New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ako, marami, but once i could not forget, but not in the office, i was with my son in a mall in sta.mesa. he's only 2 years old, we were buying he's clothes, when suddenly a chick appeared before me, she's smiling saying my son pinched her butt. but she's not angry though, i even got her number!

imagine what happened next...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    my whole family went to Starcity

my wife wont ride so ako na lang nag ride ng mga extreme

after the ride.. i look for my wife sabay lapit at akbay sa kanya.. sabi ko grabee nalalaglag puso ko .. pagtingin sa akin ibang babae pala hahaha

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wren View Post
    i got caught doing the wild thing with a pretty co-worker in the projection room at a movie theatre where i used to work. needless to say, i quit the next day. what can i say, i was young and stupid.
    reminds me long time ago

di naman caught in the act yung sa akin though obvious dahil narinig ng kabilang office yung ingay ng associate ko, nagaabang ang mga loko sa hallway at nakangiti

damn partitions di pala gawa sa chb

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gertrude View Post
    ako, marami, but once i could not forget, but not in the office, i was with my son in a mall in sta.mesa. he's only 2 years old, we were buying he's clothes, when suddenly a chick appeared before me, she's smiling saying my son pinched her butt. but she's not angry though, i even got her number!

imagine what happened next...
    Wifey appears next to you and pulls your sorry ass out of the mall's doors?
    Last edited by ghosthunter; January 10th, 2011 at 05:23 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I was new with the company, about a year or so, when the GM approached me one day, begging me to release the products, which were put on hold collectively, by the organization, because of possible applications issues.

Equivalent revenue at that time was approx $2.5M... I needed to put up a plan of actions for the expeditious processing of these products, since our engineers in HQ, are oh so very slow in responding (as always)...

I became an overnight sensation (again) in the company, as people were looking at me, as their profit sharing rides with the outcome of my plan of actions...

11.8K:burn:

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Just a few minutes ago. I went to my former VP's area to give her the crinkles that she likes. I saw a vegetable in her desk.

Cathy: Why is there a patola in your desk?
    VP: That's not a patola
    Cathy: Zucchini?
    VP: It's a giant cucumber

OMG!!! It's the expensive kind of cucumber pala. In my defense, it really was humongous and does not look like a cucumber at all! hahaha!

I wonder if my VP thinks, si Cathy tatanga tanga

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Just a few minutes ago. I went to my former VP's area to give her the crinkles that she likes. I saw a vegetable in her desk.

Cathy: Why is there a patola in your desk?
    VP: That's not a patola
    Cathy: Zucchini?
    VP: It's a giant cucumber

OMG!!! It's the expensive kind of cucumber pala. In my defense, it really was humongous and does not look like a cucumber at all! hahaha!

I wonder if my VP thinks, si Cathy tatanga tanga
    Big difference in appearance yung patola sa cucumber what is/are your embarassing moment/s at the office?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Bakit may cucumber sa office?
    May salad party kayo? what is/are your embarassing moment/s at the office?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Big difference in appearance yung patola sa cucumber what is/are your embarassing moment/s at the office?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    It honestly looks like a patola because it's light green and has zigzags. Diba ang ordinary cucumber dark green?

Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Bakit may cucumber sa office?
    May salad party kayo? what is/are your embarassing moment/s at the office?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    It was a single piece of cucumber. I saw a brochure, probably comes from some expensive organic seller. I didn't ask my former VP anymore kasi pahiya na ko e hahaha!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i used to believe, that the small cucumber eventually grows into the bigger patola.
    ...don't it...?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
what is/are your embarassing moment/s at the office?