New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Me and my officemate/crush were having a few good laughs during lunchbreak.

I farted right through my pants! :shocked2: :busted:

She almost fainted.

I nearly died :hysterical:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Sa loob ng office namin, nagwawala ako sa pagkanta in front of my officemates na mga chix nang may pumasok na di ko namamalayan. Biglang tinawag ako by my name, sabay tigil ako. Pag lingon ko, isa sa may-ari ng kumpanya. May tinanong lang then umalis na. Grabeng tawanan ng mga kasamahan ko.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    hahaha kakatawa ah yng iba wag na mahiya mag post na kyu!!!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JiggeR671 View Post
    this happened last week...
    maliit lang kse yung restroom sa building namin, isang urinal lang and isang toilet so laging napupuno pag nagkakasabay sabay. nag kataon naman na nirerenovate yung isang restroom na mas malaki so anyway i was doing a number two dun sa stall tapos nagkasabay sabay yung mga gagamit, bigla nalang bumukas yung pinto habang nakaupo ako tapos nagulat yung papasok, nagkatinginan kami, ang baho pa naman nung ebak ko, nde ko pala nailock kamamadali ko.. sabi ko nalang sorry bro kala ko na lock ko ehh...
    sa sobrang baho, ikaw na ang nag-sorry.. hehehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naatrasan ko ang vehicle ng commissioner namin with her inside the car.
    i forgot kasi to look at my rear view mirror.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i got caught doing the wild thing with a pretty co-worker in the projection room at a movie theatre where i used to work. needless to say, i quit the next day. what can i say, i was young and stupid.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I was listening to MP3's with my headphones on. Usually, my cubiclemate also listens to Mp3's with headphones.
    Since we both had headphones on, I thought it was safe to let out a soft fart.
    Immediately, my cubicle mate sent me a text message --> I don't have my headphones on....and I heard what you've just done.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this just happened today. tumae ako sa opis dito (tumakas pa ako sa isang malaking meeting :meeting: ). complete with the normal bodily sounds and smells of this event.

paglabas ko may break na pala kami so every single male participant of the conference was there to hear and smell my heavenly emissions....and to see me walk out of the bathroom stall

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ^^ haha, kung ako yun, hindi ako lumabas hanggang may tao.
    ------
    nag-aaply pa lang ako ng trabaho dito sa makati. before the interview naiihi na ko sa kaba kaya tinanong ko sa guard kung san ang CR. when I was already going, the guard shouted "boss! pambabae po itong CR na to!". e wala na, alangan namang itigil ko pa.. hanggang malayo naririnig ko pa rin yung tawanan nila. hehe.

buti na lang walang tao sa CR. kaya pala walang urinal.. sheesh. :urinal:

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I was with my male officemate when I slipped and fell on my butt while walking down a ramp. It wasn't even my first month at work when that happened. What a way to make an impression.

It would have been less embarrassing if I was with a girl when it happened. hehe.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; January 7th, 2011 at 10:02 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
what is/are your embarassing moment/s at the office?