New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3696 of 3708 FirstFirst ... 3596364636863692369336943695369636973698369937003706 ... LastLast
Results 36,951 to 36,960 of 37074
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by battaglin View Post
    Champs water heater. we have the trimark model since 2001.
    This is a single point heater. however IME, multipoint heaters dont last as long. Ive used several brands already. longest would be 5yrs tops.
    I have the same, faded yellow na nga ang case but even in low water pressure conditions ok sya, I retired it in 2021 in perfect working condition and it's still under my sink cabinet waiting to be recommissioned.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Can you recommend a good water heater brand that you have use for years preferably the one you can buy from Ace Hardware? so frustrated with Ecotherm water heater..... in less than a year something was blown inside and the technician said that it needed parts replacement.

Ito gamit namin for 5 years and still going strong. Nilinis ko lang yung loob dahil mabagal na uminit. Ngayon okay na ulit.

Edit:
    Ibang water heater pala yang sa'yo, pang-shower pala.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post

Ito gamit namin for 5 years and still going strong. Nilinis ko lang yung loob dahil mabagal na uminit. Ngayon okay na ulit.

Edit:
    Ibang water heater pala yang sa'yo, pang-shower pala.
    the cylindrical models like these, were for nawasa. for poso water, they had the flying saucer-shaped model.

in the olden days, when coffee heaters were not in vogue,
    we dormers would use this water heater to boil our water to make coffee with.
    punu-in nang tubig yung tabo, drop in the heater, and wait a few minutes for the boil.
    and no, it's not a good idea to re-heat coffee with it.

snooty dormers don't use this.
    instead, they use heating coils. yung nasusunog dahil nalimutang nakasaksak at na-tuyo...

memories.
    heh heh.

OT.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 8th, 2024 at 11:07 AM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    This is a single point heater. however IME, multipoint heaters dont last as long. Ive used several brands already. longest would be 5yrs tops.
    My current water heater is Ecotherm and I use it for just a year and it is now broken. It is a multipoint water heater which constantly have water pressure inside even though the shower is off. Right now I'm thinking to convert it to single point instead. Single point water heaters would last longer right? I check with Ace Hardware they have the Champs, Panasonic, Vector and Stielbor

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    We are using stiebel eltron, 3 years and counting. Jut recommended this brand here that's why I bought it.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Can you recommend a good water heater brand that you have use for years preferably the one you can buy from Ace Hardware? so frustrated with Ecotherm water heater..... in less than a year something was blown inside and the technician said that it needed parts replacement.
    ... baka fuse lang...?
    not to put shade on your technician, but is it just possible, that xxx wants to make a mountainful of cash out of the molehill of loose change?
    did he recommend an alternative, i.e., complete replacement of appliance?

my tech does that,
    "doc, i can recommend parts replacement, but replacing the entire appliance is probably going to cause you just a little bit more of money..."
    Last edited by dr. d; April 8th, 2024 at 12:32 PM.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ... baka fuse lang...?
    not to put shade on your technician, but is it just possible, that xxx wants to make a mountainful of cash out of the molehill of loose change?
    did he recommend an alternative, i.e., complete replacement of appliance?

my tech does that,
    "doc, i can recommend parts replacement, but replacing the entire appliance is probably going to cause you just a little bit more of money..."

The technician tried to reset the breaker but it trip again due to continuos heating at high temperate so a parts must be replaced. I think changing it to a Single Point is much safer and will last longer.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    I have 2 Ariston multipoint, almost 6 yrs ok pa naman.

I also have the ariston storage heater tank for bathtub and shower use in which i have a separate switch so that you will only turn it on when you need it. Relatively new.

Some contractor mentioned panasonic is also good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Raffy, Sara top choices for 2028 presidential race ? survey | Philstar.com

Seems like there is no more assurance for Fiona's assumption of the presidency.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I am using Champs water heater as well since 2020. No problem so far.

Sent from my SM-A525F using Tsikot Forums mobile app