New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3079 of 3703 FirstFirst ... 297930293069307530763077307830793080308130823083308931293179 ... LastLast
Results 30,781 to 30,790 of 37022
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    *uls ano tingin mo dito? Curious to know the opinion of unmarried people (with no plans of marrying):

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Sama mo na rin si *kagalingan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    *uls ano tingin mo dito? Curious to know the opinion of unmarried people (with no plans of marrying):

biologically men don't think like that

well i don't think like that

we're attracted to women who we wanna have s#x with

we look for indicators of health (good skin, red lips etc) and fertility (readiness for childbirth -- breast size, child-bearing hips)

by nature, we don't think that far -- ung walking down the aisle?

when i'm attracted to a woman i don't go "will she make a good wife and mother and best friend?"

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007

How about my opinion? just kidding. I want to marry though

I 100% agree. It is CRUEL for a man to go into a relationship with a woman he does not see a future with. We have a biological time clock and youth is a major factor in our attractiveness.

I won't go into a relationship with a person I don't see marrying kasi I won't be attracted in the first place. If I like a guy it means yung specs niya, marrying type talaga.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    How about my opinion? just kidding. I want to marry though

I 100% agree. It is CRUEL for a man to go into a relationship with a woman he does not see a future with. We have a biological time clock and youth is a major factor in our attractiveness.

I won't go into a relationship with a person I don't see marrying kasi I won't be attracted in the first place. If I like a guy it means yung specs niya, marrying type talaga.
    kaya nagkakaprroblema kasi meron disconnect

men want s#x pero to get a woman to have s#x kailangan ma-inlove muna ang babae so a guy needs to make a woman fall in love to get s#x

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    kaya nagkakaprroblema kasi meron disconnect

men want s#x pero to get a woman to have s#x kailangan ma-inlove muna ang babae so a guy needs to make a woman fall in love to get s#x
    Kaya may mga lalaki na nagpapa inlove ng babae tapos after ma s3x iiwan na, douche naman mga ganyan. Dami sa Tulfo hahaha

But I believe na yung mga matitinong lalaki hindi naman s3x ang priority. All the guys I dated understand that I am against premarital s3x and I've had long term relationships naman.

Yung mga asawa nga ng ibang friends ko halos walang s3x daw sila like months apart pero hindi naman naghihiwalay (poor guys though)

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Men are from mars. Women are from venus.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    biologically --

men are less invested in a relationship

nature programmed men to impregnate women

that's it

but women have to carry a child for 9 months so they're more choosy and take more time to decide who is allowed to impregnate her

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    genetically,
    men are programmed to be impregnating machines,
    while women are the choosy ones.

all for the survival of the species.

but culture has a way of modulating things...
    Last edited by dr. d; September 29th, 2020 at 09:41 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Yes don't get me wrong I'm not advocating men behave like animals acting on instinct

Kaya naimbento ang civilization and religion and moral code to modulate human's animal instinct

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    no need to be concerned!
    we're cultured!
    unlike animals, we know when to procreate.
    we can't brag about using cutlery anymore; some scientists have shown that animals also use cutlery.
    heh heh.