New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Birthday of a very good friend who's been living halfway around the world....

Best wishes for his and his family's health and happiness....

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

32.0K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My boss and colleagues. They really do everything to make me feel better.

My boss noticed that I have been very quiet and he asked me "Did I do something wrong?" If only I could tell him he could do no wrong in my eyes I just made an excuse and told him that I am sad because of all the resignations. It's also the first time that I am not able to submit my reports on time My boss said it's okay and he will work on whatever I can give for now. And then my friend brought pizza and coke for me because I told him I have no time to eat dinner. Those little things really mean a lot to me.

I'm thankful that although other aspects of my life are really problematic or painful, my work life is good mainly because of the people around me.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; March 20th, 2017 at 11:20 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    St Anne granted my petition on the 8th day pa lang

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Thankful for the happy strangers around me now.... Yeah!😍

5. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Another sunDAYwith my family 😀

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Thankful for a job well done by the deep-well contractor in our batangas farm. We will finally have water for crop irrigation in the summer months.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sir, totoo ba na aabot daw 1M for deep well? I was quoted that amount by someone near our lot. Not sure if tama ba since i dont know any deep well contractor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

That's way too expensive naman! It actually depends on some variables like,

1. Purpose of your well, (household, commercial, agri, etc.)
    2. How deep is the water table in your area.
    3. How big your well is

Some well contractors have water table maps on certain locations to allow them to calculate where and as to how much water a well can provide.

In my case, I had 3 wells dug within our area. Spent around 20k for each well hole. That includes labor and materials (PVC pipes, check valves, foot valves, etc.). Then I bought water tanks with 1hp motors, and all the associated hardware.

I spent roughly 125k, lahat-lahat na. Kulang ko nalang ngayon are the irrigation systems, which is another expenditure altogether ...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If i remember right, 20 pipes daw estimate to be able to get water. Main purpose if irrigation. But small lot lang sa amin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Wow, ang lalim naman.

Hilly area ba kayo?

The deepest well in my case was 6.5 pipes lang (1 pipe * 10 feet). So that's around 65 feet lang.

Try asking a different deep well contractor, para may comparison ka.

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast