New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i dislike idealists and people with high standards. i hate people who think that the world owes something to them

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    call it rational or irrational...

when someone say: "i am respected around here."

people who say: "its simple'' when as far as you are concern its complicated. HEY TALK IS CHEAP!!

"invest on this one, it will make you a lot of money" GOOD SAMARITAN YOUR *SS. if it is that good why don't you do it yourself?

when you've been driving around and around looking for a parking space and finally spotted one occupant leaving and you position yourself and wait for him to leave but it takes ages before he drive off. i sometimes want to give them a very-very loud honk... but what can one do?.. ngiiiiittt-ngiiitttt.

you spotted a vacant parking slot and you are going for it feeling relieved and happy but suddenly here comes someone.. and that someone drove through the "NO ENTRY" lane... and that someone got the slot.. ggghhhrrrrrrrrrrrr.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    too many to mention. but among of them are:

a) neighbors who beep their horns at 12 mn so someone will open their gate parking for them. (bat hindi na lang kaya sila bumaba?)
    b) neighbors who park their car in front of my driveway.
    c) non-team players dito sa office.
    d) gossipers and rumor mongers
    e) maangal na tao na maski katiting na discomfort eh inaangal nila (they should count their blessings first)
    f) drivers who run 60 kph at the fast lane.
    g) jeepney drivers who go out of their lane so suddenly, pero pag tinignan mo yung harapan nila, ang luwag.
    h) tricycle drivers who run at most 20 kph, who road hog.
    i) people who forget to turn-off their mobile phones or put it in silent mode while in the movies or while inside the church.
    j) mga aroganteng tao, na kala mo sila na ang pinakamayamang tao sa mundo.
    k) i hate dust and changing weather. it triggers my rhinitis.
    l) mga pa-cute na lalake and babae.
    m) PUVs who load/unload passengers in the middle of the road.
    n) eengot-engot na subordinate.
    o) people who think and act as if they know everything.
    p) mga taong, obvious na gustong manloko and makalamang.
    q) people beside me who cough or sneeze without covering their mouth or nose (specially inside movie houses)

dami pa.
    The moronic tendency of people to pre-judge a jury verdict before it comes out. "Oh, I know he is guilty," many people said, to which I replied: Are you out of your god damned mind?

How on earth do people purport to know:
    (1) whether someone really did it and
    (2) what a jury will say when
    ..........(a) THEY ARE NOT IN THE TRIAL,
    ..........(b) THEY DIDN'T WATCH ANY OF THE TRIAL, and
    ..........(c) EVEN IF YOU DID YOU STILL COULDN'T PREDICT IT WITH CERTAINTY.
    Yet these people will nod reassuringly and essentially pat themselves on the back, "knowing" that they know the right outcome.

Will they ever be held accountable? No. Will they ignore disconfirming evidence if they're wrong? Yes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
What you rationally dislike or hate?