New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My BF of 4 years. We broke up already but we still keep in touch. He gave me a gift that I really really like for my Birthday so I wanna give him something nice too.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hanky panky!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    My BF of 4 years. We broke up already but we still keep in touch. He gave me a gift that I really really like for my Birthday so I wanna give him something nice too.

So siya pala yung ex mo......may pag-asa pa manok namin!

:party:

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Happy Birthday Jonski.

I like buko juice with lychees better than buko ice cream. hehe.
    thank you

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just curious but... won't it give mixed messages if you still give gifts to each other and yet you don't anymore have a relationship with him? Or more to the point, won't it send confusing messages to yourself about how you now relate with your ex-bf?
    Last edited by ghosthunter; October 19th, 2009 at 01:02 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Just curious but... won't it give mixed messages if you still give gifts to each other and yet you don't anymore have a relationship with him? Or more to the point, won't it confusing messages to yourself about how you now relate with your ex-bf?
    True. I'd give him a card and either spend the P5k on myself or leave it in the bank.

I thought the guy was a relative or something. Ex? Cathy should keep her distance unless she plans to get back with him.

Burn the bridges behind.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmd3_787 View Post
    [SIZE=3]world peace[/SIZE]

haha. reminds me of the movie "sneakers". they could ask for anything and the nsa would be forced to give it. whistler asked for "peace on earth and goodwill towards men", to which the character of james earl jones replied, "we're the united states gov't, we don't do that sort of thing!"

pasensya na kung ot =)

*cathy, para sa ex-bf pala e. a bday card will do. unless you want to give him a notion that you want him back. of course, that's just my opinion

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    diecast 1:18 Black Toyota Landcruiser 200

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ay sus! ito lang ang aking natutunan recently nitong nagdaang birthday ko last thursday... ANG EX AY EX! hindi nga ako binati nung birthday ko eh, knowing that she knows that dahil magkasama kami nung birhtday ko last year!

for the topic, budget less than 5k... cathy, bilhan mo nalang ng t-shirt o kaya, kagaya ng suggestion ng nakararami, card nalang.

won't it send confusing messages to yourself about how you now relate with your ex-bf?
    tama ang sinabi ni GH, may double meaning ang mga ganyang moves. its either you want him back or he wants you back.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    a present?
    Lancer EX GT-A!! or a Toyota Previa Q..

Belated po sir testament!:bdayparty:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
What would you like to receive as a present?