New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

and my answer was also pretty specific. it is unfortunate that you did not agree with it.
    can i help it if i am not as avaricious as what you want me to be?

it's an opinion poll, sir.
    there is no right answer nor wrong answer.
    Your reply is specific indeed which didn't answer a hypothetical question.

There is a right and wrong answer to OP's question and yours unfortunately is wrong.

The question was very simple and I don't why you don't get it.

The context of OP's question was you have to spend the extra P50k on something, anything, tangible things . Not to invest, not to save...

Well, if you're not slave to materials things and just gonna answer nothing, then don't reply to this particular thread..its doesn't make sense.

Please re-read OP's question and tell me if it doesn't need a specific answer from us.

Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    I'm just curious, suppose you have 50K to burn, what material thing/s would you buy for yourself?
    Sorry to call you out doc but you're wrong on this.
    Last edited by shadow; September 25th, 2015 at 02:58 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

There is a right and wrong answer to OP's question and yours unfortunately is wrong.

The context of OP's question was you have to spend the extra P50k on something, specifically material things. Not to invest, not to save...

Well, if you're not slave to materials things then don't reply to this specific thread..its doesn't make sense.

Please re-read OP's question and tell me if it didn't need an specific answer.

50k to burn, material things you'll buy for yourself....
    and my answer was, "wala".
    i am satisfied as i am.
    why would you force me to spend money, sir?
    TS did not say, "basal ang 'wala'", did he?
    i am simply communicating to TS, that i am satisfied with what i have now, and have no urge to buy something out of that 50K.

TS wants to know what people will do to the 50K. well, i choose to buy nothing with it.
    and TS isn't complaining about my answer to his query.

what's the big deal?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014

The context of OP's question was you have to spend the extra P50k on something, anything, tangible things . Not to invest, not to save...

Well, if you're not slave to materials things and just gonna answer nothing, then don't reply to this particular thread..its doesn't make sense.

Please re-read OP's question and tell me if it doesn't need a specific answer from us.

Sorry to call you out doc but you're wrong on this.
    I agree... Anyway, if I have 50k to spend on material things.. I'll buy Jordan kicks 6 or 11... And the remaining spend ko sa car mods/accessories or android head unit

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can't force you to spend something imaginary. What would you buy for 50K?

Yes, He didn't say bawal Ang wala, but he did used the word "burn" means you have to spend it on something, material things.

That's basically the context of the OP's question.

You're communicating to him you don't want to buy anything but that's not what he's asking.

Nope, he didn't want to know what people will do with the 50k what he wanted to know what people will buy if they have 50k...see the difference?
    Last edited by shadow; September 25th, 2015 at 03:13 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Can't force you to spend something imaginary. What would you buy for 50K?

He didn't say bawal Ang wala, but he did used the word "burn" means you have to spend it on something, material things.

That's basically the context of the OP's question.

Nope, he didn't want to know what people will do with the 50k what he wanted to know what people will buy if they have 50k...see the difference?
    so sue me.

btw, i think there are a couple of others there, who opted for stock and other non-material items.
    are you going after them, too?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002

so sue me.

btw, i think there are a couple of others there, who opted for stock and other non-material items.
    are you going after them, too?
    They already gave the correct answer to OP's question...What would you buy for 50K?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord View Post
    Ako naman mga dalawang breeding pairs ng gamefowls o manok panabong. Tapos yung matitira para sa farm materials.
    di ba bacolod sa inyo bro, dami dyan di ba?
    BTT
    a pair of Italian shoes

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anyway, if you still don't get it lets just drop this....forget everything I posted.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008

They already gave the correct answer to OP's question...What would you buy for 50K?
    lookit entry #20. TS found this non-material answer, "interesting".

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

lookit entry #20. TS found this non-material answer, "interesting".
    and yet that poster will still spend it on something (bars, girls, booze, ***) What would you buy for 50K?

Depends on how you look at it...hookers are considered material things. What would you buy for 50K?

Doc, let's just forget about this...If you don't want to spend an imaginary 50k..so be it...What would you buy for 50K?

Moving on...
    Last edited by shadow; September 25th, 2015 at 03:34 PM.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast