New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    ako papatayin ko rin lahat ng gagong bus drivers sa edsa (my contribution to society?) then after nun didiretso ako sa air force or classmates, pakyawin ko lahat ng babae doon. who wants to die with me? :cheers: :eviltongu

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    bench press 300lbs, play basketball, golf, and tennis

go to mass then confess and ask for forgiveness for messing up my life...

tell my family and friends, how much they meant to me

thank my mentors, teachers, and trainers for helping me become what i am now

drive the fastest as i could in an expressway

make 20 year plans for all of my businesses and the business i was supposed to inherit and make a will that states that 50% of the profits should go to the church, charities, and schools.

and call her... to tell her the things that i should have said long time ago... haay buhay

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Yssa
    ok yng idea na i million dollar hehhe, nakakgutom naman yung sagot ni ma'am kiper, siguro bawal sayo ang balat ng chicken no?
    si ma'am Yssa naman eh..lalake po ako. girlfriend ko po yang nasa picture..u

hmm..karamihan sa mga tao dito, mushy ang gusto nilang mangyari sa kanila bago mamatay..ehehehe
    Last edited by kiper; January 15th, 2005 at 08:53 PM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ako rin I'll spend it with my love one..lalo na yung nasa avatar ko..hehe.. pero kung ayaw niya.naku I hope deep down kapag wala na ako umiyak man lang siya...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i want to spend my remaining time with my loved ones.... especially with my sweetie... hehehehe :D

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    try a 3some, gayahin ko ung sa news dati namatay while having ***, shet ano kaya mukha nun super sarap n horny
    ang galing naman ng gagawin mo bro! :D, tapos i record mo para maging scandal :D

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    funny but I like that question.

oh, I have to go to the beach and swim and after that be with my family and have a lunch in my favorite resto. and the night before i die, I make sure that I am with my wife in a locked room.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    sir kiper , sorry po, ganda naman pla ng gf...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    spend time with my family...big family reunion...

sabay kolekta na nga mga abuloy ....malay nyo ma extend pa eh di dami ko pera nyan pag nagkataon

10. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    i`ll gonna have a party... invited kayo lahat, esp those people who have been a part of my life since i was born until d last... bago man ako mawala, makita ko man lang kayo

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
what will you do today if you were to die tomorrow?