marshmallow..and to think 200 pesos ang budget nun huh

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^patti...tagal mo nawala ah.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    ^patti...tagal mo nawala ah.
    hibernate mode lang bro..but now i'm back for good (i hope )

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I got a facial wash in our office christmas party (choose a wrapped gift in the pile) It looked like hotel toiletry

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    pretzels yung nasa box, during elementary school. Minsan cheese curls. tuwang tuwa na ko non pag toy soldiers.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    my daughter had an exchange gift worth 200 pesos. and the kid wants a Pokémon cards. so we went to toy store and ask for a Pokémon card, we got one that has 2 cards that's worth 199. I thought it's weird na ganun kamahal yung card. Anyway nung nakuha na nung bata yung gift at nakita nung nanay, nagalit at tinapon. She thought Yata na 2 cards isn't worth 200 pesos. which isn't nga kasi nga 199 lang yun. kaya nung kinausap namin sabi namin, "kulang lang ng piso, tinapon mo na, iaabot na lang namin sa anak mo yung piso bukas". yun pala di naniniwala yung nanay na 199 yung 2 cards Pokemon. kaya nagulat sya nang malamang 199 yun.

anyway, I just took one of my petron porsche collection at binigay sa bata kapalit nung tinapon.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i know of someones... "hindi nako sumasali sa exchange gifts.. lagi akong nalulugi.. mas mahal yung binibigay ko kaysa natatanggap ko..".
    akunaman... (i confess and apologize, buhat bangko here!).. they want to be the recipient of my gift. i see to it that its value goes 'way over the upper limit.. (it's only money, guys, and not a bank-breaker at that.. and only once a year. so go splurge and make someone happy.)

anyway, the most un-appreciated gift i ever got, was a... defective gift. the defect made it near-useless, and it was so obvious.. the only conclusion i could arrive at, was that the gift-giver just wanted to pass along this gift to... whoever.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i know of someones... "hindi nako sumasali sa exchange gifts.. lagi akong nalulugi.. mas mahal yung binibigay ko kaysa natatanggap ko..".
    akunaman... (i confess and apologize, buhat bangko here!).. they want to be the recipient of my gift. i see to it that its value goes 'way over the upper limit.. (it's only money, guys, and not a bank-breaker at that.. and only once a year. so go splurge and make someone happy.)

anyway, the most un-appreciated gift i ever got, was a... defective gift. the defect made it near-useless, and it was so obvious.. the only conclusion i could arrive at, was that the gift-giver just wanted to pass along this gift to... whoever.
    I like your terminology. Ako i normally would use " hindi ko ikahihirap yan" or "it's not worth a fortune".

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Patti View Post
    hibernate mode lang bro..but now i'm back for good (i hope )
    Nasaan kana ulit Patty ? Don't tell me nagpakasal kana or pinagbawalan ka ng bf mo dito sa tsikot.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

Same here. It makes me feel good to see a person happy with my gift.

Yung iba kasi napaka salaula, regifted na nga, almost useless or worn out na. Parang hindi nahihiya magbigay ng ganung item Regifting is acceptable if the item can still be appreciated or useful to others.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
"What were your least favorite gifts you have received?"