New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ...or ano ang gusto niyong magkaroon kayo sa bahay ninyo.

Like pool, separate room for home theater, large library, steam bath, jacuzzi, helipad, backyard rollercoaster, robot sentry, gaming room, basement garage, attic *** club, etc.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i want a dedicated fish aquaria room, pero ok na sakin fishroom ko nasa bedroom ngayon hehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have the solar-powered water heater (hot water 24/7) and soon wifi na ang house ko...

wishlist...a dedicated office/toolroom/playroom/HT room and a garage to die for...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I want a dedicated study room, or something similar (although our attic has that function now).... I also want a half-court basketball......

:starwars:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    dedicated card room / videoke / billiard... bale isang super game room.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Panis kayo dito...

We have an all-in-one living room/den/gaming room/computer room/kitchen! As well as an all-in-one garage/basketball halfcourt/pingpongan/party-han/mahjongan!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Lahat yata kayo inclined sa sports and gaming ah.

Naisip ko lang: kung medyo malaki naman lot mo (say, 500-750sqm.), ok lang kaya magpalagay ng basement parking? Or medyo maliit pa rin yun?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    has, or wish i had?

i'm most proud of the home theater/gaming room i built out of one of the rooms in my house.

what do i wish i had? nothing too special...maybe a swimming pool. maybe it's time to use some of that home equity built up during the real estate boom years to put one in. pero balita ko sobrang hassle daw i maintain

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkomann View Post
    Lahat yata kayo inclined sa sports and gaming ah.

Naisip ko lang: kung medyo malaki naman lot mo (say, 500-750sqm.), ok lang kaya magpalagay ng basement parking? Or medyo maliit pa rin yun?
    that's a big deal...i think you need to tear down your whole house and relay the foundation to do that. chaka paano kung baha?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    (I was thinking if you're going to build the house from scratch).

As for the pool, maybe an extra maid will do.

Flood? Taasan mo na lang siguro yung portion na papasukan ng baha para hindi umabot.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
What Special Amenity Does Your House Have?