New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    I will be going on a business trip to paris this sunday and stay there for a week. Luckily its company paid. Any suggestions what to see over there ? The usual places would be the arc of Triomphe, eiffle tower, Louvre Museum
    , Notre Dame Cathedral and Disneyland, Paris

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    french girls

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    french girls

naunahan ako.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    french girls
    and french men frenchkissing other french men. eheheheh.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    versailles is a must see

have fun!

6. FrankDrebin Guest
    French couple french kissing while eating french fries at French baker. :D

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by johnart
    I will be going on a business trip to paris this sunday and stay there for a week. Luckily its company paid. Any suggestions what to see over there ? The usual places would be the arc of Triomphe, eiffle tower, Louvre Museum
    , Notre Dame Cathedral and Disneyland, Paris

Wow kakainggit!!! A week in Paris is short... but better than not visit at all!!! If you don't have a package tour you can tour the city by yourself... personally, I suggest you do the tour by yourself. At least you can take your time to see the famous landmarks! There's a red double decker bus that goes around the city. You can ride the bus and take the whole tour to familiarize yourself or just go down everytime the bus stops... I think another bus arrives after several minutes.... plus the ticket is good for 2 days... so if you don't get to see the city for the day, you can ride again the next day!

When you visit the arc de triomphe, go up so you can see the city from above... ganda ng view... same thing with the Eiffel tower. Also, visit the eiffel tower at night... my wife said ganda daw ng effects... too bad I wasn't able to visit it at night!

If you read the Da VInci Code, checkout the places and paintings mentioned in the book!

Other landmarks to see - Pompidu - cool building!
    - La Defense - I guess this is the modern side of Paris
    - Stad de France - you can tour the stadium also
    - FNAC - its the equivalent of AVANT (its not a landmark but if you're into gadgets... ok sya!

Bon Voyage!!!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    The 3 Musketeers

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Bon Jour !!!!

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    masarap raw yung french fries diyan .. hehe ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
what to see in Paris, France