New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...shucks, dapat pinatulan ko na yung offer ng erpats ko nun mag-european trip (went to the US instead). the last time my folks were there puro kwento kung gano kamahal lahat ng bagay dun (so medyo malabo ko ma-afford na ngayon) and like what the others posted, pickpockets sa mga train stations.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    french girls
    di pwede kasamaa si commander hehehe

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinrobin
    Wow kakainggit!!! A week in Paris is short... but better than not visit at all!!! If you don't have a package tour you can tour the city by yourself... personally, I suggest you do the tour by yourself. At least you can take your time to see the famous landmarks! There's a red double decker bus that goes around the city. You can ride the bus and take the whole tour to familiarize yourself or just go down everytime the bus stops... I think another bus arrives after several minutes.... plus the ticket is good for 2 days... so if you don't get to see the city for the day, you can ride again the next day!

When you visit the arc de triomphe, go up so you can see the city from above... ganda ng view... same thing with the Eiffel tower. Also, visit the eiffel tower at night... my wife said ganda daw ng effects... too bad I wasn't able to visit it at night!

If you read the Da VInci Code, checkout the places and paintings mentioned in the book!

Other landmarks to see - Pompidu - cool building!
    - La Defense - I guess this is the modern side of Paris
    - Stad de France - you can tour the stadium also
    - FNAC - its the equivalent of AVANT (its not a landmark but if you're into gadgets... ok sya!

Bon Voyage!!!

thank you for the suggestions

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    To everyone who posted thank you for all your suggestions never thot you guys have so many ideas about paris

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    John Wick visited some very iconic tourist spots in Paris, just don't expect it to be the same when you visit.

The steps shown is in Monmartre where the Moulin Rouge and the Sacre Couer basilica is, the church where the last scene of the film is set. It is, of course, not like a dark alley with assassins waiting but a very nice bohemian place to walk around.

6. Join Date
    May 2017

Paris Is Burning | Protesters Set France Ablaze | Videos Show Paris Burning In Protest | News18 Live

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    pag nangyari ang ganito sa kakamping bansa tahimik ang media

pero pag sa kaaway na bansa jusko 24/7 media coverage human rights violation bla bla

https://twitter.com/violencespolice/...56751944048640

8. Join Date
    May 2017

Emmanuel Macron removes luxury watch during pensions interview

Macron the Magician!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrunzala View Post

Emmanuel Macron removes luxury watch during pensions interview

Macron the Magician!

I don't think it's a luxury watch, lots of Seikos are more expensive than a Merci.

Watch Spotting: French President Emmanuel Macron Wearing A Merci Watch - Hodinkee

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    I don't think it's a luxury watch, lots of Seikos are more expensive than a Merci.

Watch Spotting: French President Emmanuel Macron Wearing A Merci Watch - Hodinkee
    LMM-01 Merci?
    less than 600 euros list price!
    that's a field watch 'ala hamilton khaki et al, if i am a judge of.
    baka nga tinanggal dahil kumakatok sa mesa...
    heh heh.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
what to see in Paris, France