The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ok naman so far mga naging transactions ko sa:

lazada
    zalora
    gadgets.ph

ang medyo na-disappoint ako sa local adidas online store kasi may bug sila re sa postal code natin. and then when they finally fixed the bug, the delivery was delayed by a week because apparently they got swamped w/ orders when they threw a 70 % off black friday sale. their stocks ran low and they had to replenish their items w/c were imported pa. to top it off, their customer service call center was singaporean based so understanding their pidgin english was a major fubar.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i've had very bad experiences on ebay early on:

- admittedly this was my fault: i let the office use my account to purchase some items. We won the bidding, but the payment got delayed for whatever reason. When i inquired why we haven't received the item, pinagalitan pa ako ng seller -- delayed daw yung payment so dapat maging patient din ako if the delivery was delayed(even though he made it very clear that delivery was x days).

We also wasted a lot of time(mine and the office's) kasi binabarat namin yung bids. What could have been purchased in days took us weeks to complete.

- bought a used palm pilot, listed as in good working condition. Pag dating dito, the touchscreen was defective. 8k down the drain.

- i spotted some items that were ridiculously priced so low, it was obvious the seller made a typo. i sorta gambled that the seller would honor the advertised price and bid on it. Nung siningil na ako, the seller charged me the real amount. i was ready to walk away from it since i knew it was a gamble...next thing i knew ako pa ang na negative feedback ng seller 'coz i didn't pay up. After that i told myself, never again, not worth the aggravation.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I don't bother bidding for products on eBay. I just filter my search results to 'Buy Now'.

Hassle masyado bidding lalo na kung popular item.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12