New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Of all the things that you mentioned I can live without but chocolates! This is so frustrating if ever you were me! How could I ever enjoy that 98% dark chocolate?!?

Surely, we have a lot of things to be thankful in our lives. It's all a matter of perspective.

Good back to your topic, let me start with something easy to admit. I didn't study very well so I had low grades. I even lost my scholarship.
    try the oral lactase tablets?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last 2 days of eating left over carrot and chocolate cake..ayun 10lbs gained agad..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Last 2 days of eating left over carrot and chocolate cake..ayun 10lbs gained agad..

i have always wondered, how eating 2 lbs of food can result in a 5 lb weight gain.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    wala pala sa office yung leather shoes ko, kaya naka racing shoes ako, sana wala ako masalubong na taga-HR

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i have always wondered, how eating 2 lbs of food can result in a 5 lb weight gain.
    Doc..most of the time its the influx of carbs...the more carbs you eat..the more water your body will retain, most of the time 3x the weight of the food...kaya they call it carbo hydrate...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    try the oral lactase tablets?
    Oral lactase? Hmmm. Is this OTC doc? Could this be the solution to become normal again? Haha.. Matagal tagal nako deprived sa sinful foods.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    You must have a nice body then
    When you say nice, is it Benchbodymodel nice? Got an average bod. Hindi nga kumakain ng dairy and other sweets, mahilig naman ako sa lechon, crispy pata, sisig, burgers etc. And pantulak na alak.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    When you say nice, is it Benchbodymodel nice? Got an average bod. Hindi nga kumakain ng dairy and other sweets, mahilig naman ako sa lechon, crispy pata, sisig, burgers etc. And pantulak na alak.

Nice as in walang tummy or parang katawan ni crush ko Sa tsikot si makyong nice body. He posted his pic dati, toned and not bulky.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Nagmagaling sa waze. Ayan tuloy, instead na 30 mins travel lang dapat naging 1 hour.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    This girl made a mistake...

1. When she was single: Finding someone who will meet my needs.

2. Newly married: I have found the one!

3. Later in marriage: Is this the one?

4. Much later: Is there anyone else?

She has three sons now and had three husbands. Turning 60 a couple of years from now, she is single again.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast