New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'll ask my Mom also. Hindi naman nga siya makakapulot ng 10k. I don't know nga why he is having money issues now.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Give 5T ... you have already been generous to him ... he's not working for you anymore ... you cannot help everyone ... some people always have monetary problems here and there ... they are not good at financial management or they just don't earn enough ... either way it's a lose lose situation for you ... help him with the 45T now and in the future he will come back to ask for more help ... it's a never ending story ... it's ok if you have a lot of money ... but as you said you can't afford to "lend" him 45T ...

Sometimes with certain types of people ... "lending" them money is equivalent to giving it to them ... they know you have money and it won't really make you poor if they don't pay you back ...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Give the former employee the benefit of doubt. It happens we all go thru ups and downs, and sometimes it takes a nice gesture from other people para maka ahon. Give kung san ka comfortable and dont expect anything in return. Do it not bec of karma but bec helping is the right thing to do. This applies to trustworthy people only to wc ikaw lang makakapag sabi. If you cannot give much offer some errands instead bayaran nalang at least he worked for it.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I spoke to my Mom and she said to lend P30k. I said what everyone advised here that we shouldn't expect that to be paid back so she said P10k and we will all chip in at home so my share will only be P2.5k. We'll see if my Auntie agrees. Still I have a lot of gastos as my Mom's birthday is coming up and I just received my bill from the hospitalization of my 2nd mom. Our former driver texted me 10 pm last night and it looks like he really needs the money today. I'm just inis he asked me Friday only.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; April 3rd, 2017 at 08:20 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I would only lend an amount I am comfortable with if ever it doesn't get paid back.
    this is the same rule that we have. ang tao, kaya humihiram is kailangan. di naman hihiram yan ng di kailangan eh. so the possiblity of getting paid is really slim.

in your case, hindi mo kailangan saluhin. hindi mo obligation yun. ang obligation nyo is to make sure he gets treated properly, gets paid on time, benefits are remitted, etc.

in our case, biggest thing that we lend on our current are advances na tig 500, which we deduct the next payday. but before, we "gave" 10,000.00 puhunan to our loyal kasambahay who took care of our kid from when he was born to 7 years old. we also gave 10,000 to an ex-kasambahay na nabiktima yung pamilya ng ondoy sa leyte.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    for what it's worth, here are two statements that have survived thru the ages:
    1. "give until it hurts"; and
    2. "hindi magpapatalo ang Diyos sa pagka-galante."

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    for what it's worth, here are two statements that have survived thru the ages:
    1. "give until it hurts"; and
    2. "hindi magpapatalo ang Diyos sa pagka-galante."
    I don't get number 2 but my ex bf always did number 1 for me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bakit hinde siya Sa current employer niya himiram?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I don't get number 2 but my ex bf always did number 1 for me.

if you do a good deed to someone, even if difficult, painful or expensive, God will reward you manyfold."

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if you do a good deed to someone, even if difficult, painful or expensive, God will reward you manyfold."
    And men will abused your generosity so tell them instead to ask God for help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast