New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    How much was his monthly salary with you before?

Yan lang ang feasible amount IMHO.

He can get a loan with his present employer, (actually) !
    12 thousand

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    12 thousand

So you lend him that.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    I am in a very big dilemma because our former driver texted me asking me to help him on the payment of his house. He said he will be evicted if he does not pay by Monday.

We have known him a long time and he is really a good person. May malasakit talaga and we could trust him with money. My issue is the amount is huge P45k and he can only pay P1k per pay day I also don't know where he lives now. BUT I want to help him, I know that P45k is not life changing for me, but it is for him. I have not asked my Mom's opinion on this. I also have a lot of gastos because I just paid for hospitalization of someone who is like my 2nd mom. I am also gonna give start up money to our all around who is going back to the province to take care of his elderly parents. So I don't think I can lend that much amount, but I am feeling guilty also, what if he gets evicted

What would you do in my position?
    Lend him half.... then don't expect mababayaran Ka pa Nya...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    Lend him half.... then don't expect mababayaran Ka pa Nya...
    I agree and give it na lng instead of lending.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I am in a very big dilemma because our former driver texted me asking me to help him on the payment of his house. He said he will be evicted if he does not pay by Monday.

We have known him a long time and he is really a good person. May malasakit talaga and we could trust him with money. My issue is the amount is huge P45k and he can only pay P1k per pay day I also don't know where he lives now. BUT I want to help him, I know that P45k is not life changing for me, but it is for him. I have not asked my Mom's opinion on this. I also have a lot of gastos because I just paid for hospitalization of someone who is like my 2nd mom. I am also gonna give start up money to our all around who is going back to the province to take care of his elderly parents. So I don't think I can lend that much amount, but I am feeling guilty also, what if he gets evicted

What would you do in my position?
    how much are you comfortable giving away?
    if he could not save for that amount in the past, has anything happened to him, that gives one the idea that he can, now?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    how much are you comfortable giving away?
    if he could not save for that amount in the past, has anything happened to him, that gives one the idea that he can, now?
    i agree with this, if di naman nagkaroon ng financial trouble like hospital expenses or nawalan ng trabaho. if he has a regular income at di pa rin nabayaran ang bahay. i dont think he can pay the house + utang sa yo. in this case, what ever you loan him, might as well consider it as charity.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm assuming nakuha na niya separation pay when he left your employment? So I say just give him 5k max.

Doon siya humiram sa current employer niya.

I hate employees like that na umalis na tapos sa akin pa rin hihiraman kahit nakailan amo na after umalis.

Or mag loan siya sa SSS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by shadow; April 1st, 2017 at 07:10 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yes. We gave him a generous amount when he left.

I feel guilty lang na mapaalis sila sa bahay nila. Iniisip ko baka makarma ako pag ako nangailangan ng tulong, paano kung walang tumulong sakin.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nabigyan naman na pala nung umalis siya sa inyo so you have no obligation to give him anymore. tulong na lang kung gusto mo. 10k max.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes. We gave him a generous amount when he left.

I feel guilty lang na mapaalis sila sa bahay nila. Iniisip ko baka makarma ako pag ako nangailangan ng tulong, paano kung walang tumulong sakin.
    Why the guilt? You cant solve world's problem.

Employed nama siya ngayon ah. Doon siya hi humingi ng tulong.

Generous na sabi ni yebo na 10k. Pag ako 5k lang bibigay ko baka hinde pa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast